the thread about nothing...

I’ve been on these the last year but may I just point out to everyone these are more addictive than cigarettes. And the best pretzels on the planet.
B5D8CFBD-29F7-41E5-900E-AC492E396C32.jpeg

I’ve been on these the last year but may I just point out to everyone these are more addictive than cigarettes. And the best pretzels on the planet.
B5D8CFBD-29F7-41E5-900E-AC492E396C32.jpeg
I remember a co-workers trying to offer me some buy I respectfully declined. He felt offended. Damm near took it to the heart.

But they are good given if you got something to dip it in.

#doubledipgang

#daconspiracyfurniture

Logic and reasoning will tell us the company who fabricates and manufactures college dorm furniture sells it colleges nation wide.

But let’s stick with your ideal.
#ijs
Yeah well obviously, but it's been this same setup for at least 15 years. They need to update that **** even though it's not electronics.

Anyway, I can tell dude wearing basketball shorts with a Golf Polo tucked in and flip flops has no dambs to give. :lol:

Unbelievably late but i didn't know almost 3,000 people died in 9/11 :smh: i just knew it was a lot, never even thought to check for a number. That is undoubtedly staggering.

Unbelievably late but i didn't know almost 3,000 people died in 9/11 :smh: i just knew it was a lot, never even thought to check for a number. That is undoubtedly staggering.
Yea it's crazy. I cant imagine what all those people was going through while it's happening. I was watching one of Casey Neistat's vlog and he had a video of him biking away from it. He said flesh was just falling from the sky and police was using whatever they can to cover the flesh on the floor. RIP.

Yea it's crazy. I cant imagine what all those people was going through while it's happening. I was watching one of Casey Neistat's vlog and he had a video of him biking away from it. He said flesh was just falling from the sky and police was using whatever they can to cover the flesh on the floor. RIP.
That's astounding. And it's wild that he has footage of it. Make me wonder, if phones were a thing back then, how many people would be trying to record/ snapchat it instead of fleeing for safety or getting help.
I just skimmed through the vlog entry you mentioned and the word flesh was omitted. Seems like YouTube did it.

That's astounding. And it's wild that he has footage of it. Make me wonder, if phones were a thing back then, how many people would be trying to record/ snapchat it instead of fleeing for safety or getting help.
I just skimmed through the vlog entry you mentioned and the word flesh was omitted. Seems like YouTube did it.
I was in college when it happened. I don’t think phones had cameras yet. But it seems like he records and takes pictures of everything. Try searching “Casey Neistat 911” or something with scariest moment of my life in it. He was talking about he’s not afraid of a lot of things but that was the scariest day in his life.

Try this:

I was in college when it happened. I don’t think phones had cameras yet. But it seems like he records and takes pictures of everything. Try searching “Casey Neistat 911” or something with scariest moment of my life in it. He was talking about he’s not afraid of a lot of things but that was the scariest day in his life.
Yeah i mentioned that i skimmed through it. I was in college as well, day after my 18th bday.

Back
Top Bottom