the thread about nothing...

So my position got eliminated at my job. I can take a 20 week severance , or try to find another job in the company. That severance is sounding really tempting, I could definitely find another job in that time.

So my position got eliminated at my job. I can take a 20 week severance , or try to find another job in the company. That severance is sounding really tempting, I could definitely find another job in that time.

Same!
In a really similar position.
I would have totally taken the severance if given the option

Y'all know that feeling when you're on auto-pilot at work? Your mind isn't entirely there but your body knows it and you're doing all your tasks because it's become second nature now? Yea.....

FaintFreshCobra-size_restricted.gif
this me all the time

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190506-wssnl6hi5nh3tewz3cduculxnu-story.html

there's a few asian nyers in this thread, stay safe out here. These scumbags know asians have a lot of cash stored in their homes and not likely to be armed. Sickos raped a woman with children and elders at the scene, just take the money and leave. Why scar a family for life?
What a bunch of POS Loser scums! Anyone that’s gonna come into my house like that I’m ready to shoot.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190506-wssnl6hi5nh3tewz3cduculxnu-story.html

there's a few asian nyers in this thread, stay safe out here. These scumbags know asians have a lot of cash stored in their homes and not likely to be armed. Sickos raped a woman with children and elders at the scene, just take the money and leave. Why scar a family for life?

Bro they also raped the daughter? these dudes going to get got. Ain't no way the community gonna let this slide. :angry:

Officially on my 100 body squats every day ****.

Just did 80 in like 30 mins. That was a bad decision. But imma knock out these last 20.

Bro they also raped the daughter? these dudes going to get got. Ain't no way the community gonna let this slide. :angry:

**** makes me sick in the stomach, the daughter might be underage if the mom is 34. I seen a thumbnail of the security footage and u c a Chinese calendar, it hits close to home

Back
Top Bottom