the thread about nothing...

ClassicAngelicAidi-size_restricted.gif
Its interesting nonetheless cause i smashed.
The curiosity of knowing is intriguing me.

I've had no hot water since last night. Seriously hate my apt complex. About to go down the street to 24hr fitness and take a shower. This some BS!

Maxing CP after that year they had and that Warriors series made some sense and was probably more emotional based. At some point they should of figured his age would start to be a factor though. I just need Harden to stop striving for fouls so damn much. Your 2 guard, your main intention should be to put the ball in the basket at all times whistle be damned. Sure everyone looks for calls but his game seems predicated off it.
If I remember correctly they actually did not want to max him. That's why a deal was not immediate (though it didjt take THAT long). Rumor was Chris said he was getting max or he was leaving, period. Hard spot to be in. Clearly not worth the max but you can't lose out on him when he had a fair amount of impact.

I feel real guilty because I was talkin down on my maid being as she has not cleaned the flat in like a month and a half, well this morning a new maid showed up, and showed out. My flat is the cleanest I’ve seen it in almost three years. So clean in fact I don’t even want to touch anything.

As far as the old maid, she basically got deported. Her visa expired, she went home on vacation, and apparently was turned around when she tried to get back into the country, that has to suck, but nonetheless, I’m sure she took my cable remote to her flat.

Last edited:
I feel real guilty because I was talkin down on my maid being as she has not cleaned the flat in like a month and a half, well this morning a new maid showed up, and showed out. My flat is the cleanest I’ve seen it in almost three years. So clean in fact I don’t even want to touch anything.
Pics of maid

Back
Top Bottom