the thread about nothing...

20190317_134549_HDR.jpg

Who in here saw this already?

Is it too late for dream talk? I fell asleep watching Hey Arnold one night then I had a dream there was a new show but they were adults. **** was a Hey Arnold x How To Make It In America mashup, think I went through about 3 episodes before I woke up

Cafe at work says they don't close till 3. Walked in at 1:15 and they were already cleaning up and said they were closed.

Wth.

I still see Ecko at Ross, which means that stores are ordering it, which means that people are still buying it. :lol:
marc ecko sold that brand years ago, plus its not of the same quality back when I remember wearing it i high school. 04-07

They still pump out rocawear,lrg stuff too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
I remember I went to this club last year where it was semi formal dress code. I seen this dude wearing this big *** white ecko rhino shirt in there :lol:

277405-3174-504772-2-product.jpg
Son was wildin and doing it at the sametime.

Hey im no hypebeast but ill rock that over an overpriced supreme box logo shirt.

I was ecko’ed out back in high school.
Had some very high quality leathers from ecko.

If know you, you know.

Son was wildin and doing it at the sametime.

Hey im no hypebeast but ill rock that over an overpriced supreme box logo shirt.

I was ecko’ed out back in high school.
Had some very high quality leathers from ecko.

If know you, you know.
We weren't that big on leathers in the bay, but I rocked the hoodies and graphic Ts religiously(hence the username) until I moved on to LRG. Anything holographic or early Marvel was a must buy for me.

Back
Top Bottom