the thread about nothing...

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer circa 2004 on the BART
CCF6373C-0303-4CF8-AF30-758B9A991447.jpeg

Scust:smh::sick:

The handle and the markings on the floor of the BART do not even look like that. I did not wear AF1's at that time, I waited a couple more years for the hype to die down. This was me in 04.

ipad_e3b39b47bd4142803475e3a0b0fd9f9058e187bf1f374.jpg

kobe_bryant_shoes_nike_2k4_bg.jpg

The handle and the markings on the floor of the BART do not even look like that. I did not wear AF1's at that time, I waited a couple more years for the hype to die down. This was me in 04.

ipad_e3b39b47bd4142803475e3a0b0fd9f9058e187bf1f374.jpg

kobe_bryant_shoes_nike_2k4_bg.jpg

Yeah you probably wasn’t putting in real work in them courts though.

I had those hurraches 2k4, but i put some work in them.
upload_2019-3-26_18-2-47.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
R.I.P. Jonas
How did you know him?
He started LRG promoting in the Bay Area with the DJ’s. Invisible Scratch Picklez were one of the first people he sponsored. I was in the music scene and met him at a club in SF. We politiced and made a connection. He was big on supporting the underground movements and I was tapped in to it. Watched his company grow from a few shirts & hoodies to a mega-million dollar business. Should have got in the business on the bottom floor TBH. :smh: Anyways he always checked up on me once he was doing his thing in LA and would shoot me promo. I was basically sponsored through affiliation. Dude gave back a lot to community and the music scene. Always have love for dude. He started out an orphan and achieved so much in his short time here.

He started LRG promoting in the Bay Area with the DJ’s. Invisible Scratch Picklez were one of the first people he sponsored. I was in the music scene and met him at a club in SF. We politiced and made a connection. He was big on supporting the underground movements and I was tapped in to it. Watched his company grow from a few shirts & hoodies to a mega-million dollar business. Should have got in the business on the bottom floor TBH. :smh: Anyways he always checked up on me once he was doing his thing in LA and would shoot me promo. I was basically sponsored through affiliation. Dude gave back a lot to community and the music scene. Always have love for dude. He started out an orphan and achieved so much in his short time here.
Wow. Dope. Thanks for the story.

As Lupe said:
"Struggle
Another sign that God love you
'Cause on the low
Being poor make you humble
Keep they names in my rhymes
To try and keep 'em out of trouble
'Cause being poor also teach you how to hustle"

Caught you slipping.
Gotta sleep with one eye open.

Why didn’t you press the guests up to get it back?
Honestly I didn't really care, that's why I left them there instead of my room. They barely fit, my foot grew half a size. There were so many guests and I didn't know when the shoes dissappeared. I only opened that closet once every few months.

Sort of, I am self-employed but nothing exciting. I asked about Jonas because he was an inspration in my heyday even though I hardly owned LRG clothing because the fit was weird to me. I don't recall any other times when I askes similar questions.
Not so much you asking question as it is you knowing who was who on NT and making moves. Like you pointed out Big Les from Ewing brand yesterday.

Honestly I didn't really care, that's why I left them there instead of my room. They barely fit, my foot grew half a size. There were so many guests and I didn't know when the shoes dissappeared. I only opened that closet once every few months.
Smh.
That’s soft B.

Its your personally property. The principal stands someone stole from you. How could you be reserved in that situation and accept that treatment?

I would have ran sacked everybody don’t care if the shoe don’t fit. Im getting my stuff back off the principle.

I remember someone stole my ipod nano from my locker and i found out who did it. Caught him in the gym locker room and gave it to him.

I hope you standup up for yourself at the age you at now.

Not so much you asking question as it is you knowing who was who on NT and making moves. Like you pointed out Big Les from Ewing brand yesterday.
I used to frequent the jewelry thread, BigLes was a regular. I don't know if Jonas actually posted on NT, but his pics were definitely in the jewelry thread.

Smh.
That’s soft B.

Its your personally property. The principal stands someone stole from you. How could you be reserved in that situation and accept that treatment?

I would have ran sacked everybody don’t care if the shoe don’t fit. Im getting my stuff back off the principle.

I remember someone stole my ipod nano from my locker and i found out who did it. Caught him in the gym locker room and gave it to him.

I hope you standup up for yourself at the age you at now.
There really was no way to figure out who took them. I lived with 4 other people and on most days there were one or two other people staying over. Everyone has different guests, so just think about the foot traffic over the course of a year. I actually think some battles are not worth fighting as I get older, this being a prime example. I can spend the same time and energy doing something more productive.

Back
Top Bottom