the thread about nothing...

I love the internet personality of alch. But there are definite times where I cant tell the troll from the truth. I chalk it up to it being all character, but that leaves the solid posts he makes that are agreeable in the trash bin lol.

Last edited:
The difference is you know exactly who the culprit was. I had no idea who or when it even occurred. I know your type, talk all this alpha BS and snitch on your team as soon as you get caught. :lol:

A thief always strike back after they are successful stealing in what they want.

You could’ve set a trap and catch em.

Son getting robbed, by people he knew. They knew you were soft so they jooked it from you. Cause they know you wouldn’t do nothing.
#betamale

Im a lone wolf in houston. Who will i give up?

InsistentDifficultHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

I love the internet personality of alch. But there are definite times where I can tell the troll from the truth. I chalk it up to it being all character, but that leaves the solid posts he makes that are agreeable in the trash bin lol.
I love playing games on here.
0882774B-8F39-40EF-A45C-65DBF5CDFCB1.gif

But i do the same in real life.

A thief always strike back after they are successful stealing in what they want.

You could’ve set a trap and catch em.

Son getting robbed, by people he knew. They knew you were soft so they jooked it from you. Cause they know you wouldn’t do nothing.
#betamale

Im a lone wolf in houston. Who will i give up?
You were bragging that you were not scared to step to a crackhead who was plotting on you, in front of your face. There had to be a couple dozen people at the basketball court and the crackhead picked you because he saw you were the softest. Even then you considered using a glass bottle as backup. That means you wouldn't have done **** if Deebo wanted to take your belongings. Just like a fake tough guy claiming he won't snitch but as soon as the tempeture increases, he folds easier than a cheap lawn chair.

Like I said the shoes were in a closet that I use for storage in the hallway that I accessed sparingly. It might as well have been on the porch. I had more valuable shoes in my room, and there was no lock on the door. Yet nothing was stolen there.

#primitiveiq
#faketoughguy
#wanksta

You were bragging that you were not scared to step to a crackhead who was plotting on you, in front of your face. There had to be a couple dozen people at the basketball court and the crackhead picked you because he saw you were the softest. Even then you considered using a glass bottle as backup. That means you wouldn't have done **** if Deebo wanted to take your belongings. Just like a fake tough guy claiming he won't snitch but as soon as the tempeture increases, he folds easier than a cheap lawn chair.

Like I said the shoes were in a closet that I use for storage in the hallway that I accessed sparingly. It might as well have been on the porch. I had more valuable shoes in my room, and there was no lock on the door. Yet nothing was stolen there.

#primitiveiq
#faketoughguy
#wanksta

I actually found out yesterday the crackhead has frequent at the ball park before and a guy who i was ballling with had the same issue with hin, But this time that crackhead went up to his wife saying he wanted f’k his wife a few weeks back before my situation. (That guy didnt do nothing from what he told me but cursed at him)

The crackhead wasn’t tryna to take any of my property that was an assumption. He wanted to fight but he backed down when i gave him the same energy.

He was doing the same tough guy crap not only to me but to others.

I’m gonna do what i need to protect myself at all cost, so if i had knife, glass bottle or a gun. Best believe i would use it to put harm to guy if he wanted to take it to another level.

If he comes back to that park at does that crap again. It will be the last time.

He may thought he saw softest perso, but it was different reaction on his behalf think i would fold like a betamale.

In not a tough guy, but i will do what i need to protect myself from theives, or dangerous people etc.

I am not understanding this. How's that again?
I drop off my niece at school
They have people that open the doors and lead the child into school
The same lady always puts her paws on my glass the shut the door after the child gets out. I lower my windows now and the lady uses the door to shut the door , why can’t she use the door always? Picture dirty fingers on glass

I drop off my niece at school
They have people that open the doors and lead the child into school
The same lady always puts her paws on my glass the shut the door after the child gets out. I lower my windows now and the lady uses the door to shut the door , why can’t she use the door always? Picture dirty fingers on glass
Now i gotcha. Yeah, that's weird to push on the glass. I guess it's an unconscious thing, but seems natural to not want to dirty any glass.

I heard that people who we’re bullied as kids/teens usually end up becoming police or work in law enforcement and when they get that power, they use the same power given to them to bully people event they are meant to serve and protect.

I think their is some truth to that.
Cause all the police brutality that ive heard/experienceed while living in nyc its all to common with the nypd.

Last edited:
I heard that people who we’re bullied as kids/teens usually end up becoming police or work in law enforcement and when they get that power, they use the same power given to them to bully people event they are meant to serve and protect.

I think their is some truth to that.
Cause all the police brutality that ive heard/experienceed while living in nyc its all to common with the nypd.

I think it's more commonly bullies that end up being cops

Back
Top Bottom