the thread about nothing...

Police detectives are downright pathetic considering all the resources they have. NT detectives look like Sherlock Holmes in comparison.

I bought a flight of cheese from Costco and I’m realizing it’s a lot of cheese. Should I take the cheese to work tomorow with crackers and sun dried tomatoes for co workers?

I bought a flight of cheese from Costco and I’m realizing it’s a lot of cheese. Should I take the cheese to work tomorow with crackers and sun dried tomatoes for co workers?
If it's too much for you then yes. Or give some to your family?

If someone ever gave me chesse and crackers at work. Im writing a letter to corporate.

3BF9A230-6C45-4B69-B951-3CE4BB1ACB31.jpeg
5FA628FC-CECE-46C5-AE94-DD09B107DB5A.jpeg

I wasn’t sure people liked cheese like that.
Guess ima take it. Came with 5 types. I have 2 wholes left

If you know how to store it, cheese can last a long time

sat thru an hour of training to get my work email on my personal cell phone. Read countless pages of agreements. Followed an hour step by step process to install and register my personal phone. Finally got to the moment of truth and it won't work because my phone USED to be jailbroken.

Not only that but i got flagged got a phone call had IT all over it because i "tried to register a jailbroken device". Now they think im trying to be shady :lol:. My phone was jailbroken in the ios10 days. But apparently i have to now fully restore my phone in order to have this work and go through all the steps again. I guess IT security is no joke in the government...

Pains me how lazy I can be most mornings :smh: snoozed my alarm yet again today to gym before work.

Came back from my first concert today... itA prob the best concert I will ever go to

It was a tribute to Nujabes concert by shing02. Vid will be posted later

as stated heres a vid of shing02 performing battle cry for the encore. on my story I recorded him doing the whole luv sic series pt 1-6

as stated heres a vid of shing02 performing battle cry for the encore. on my story I recorded him doing the whole luv sic series pt 1-6

This was in DC with Substantial? Wish I could of went but I wasn't trying to drive 2 hours during a work week. How was the crowd and what time did it end?

Back
Top Bottom