the thread about nothing...

We weren't that big on leathers in the bay, but I rocked the hoodies and graphic Ts religiously(hence the username) until I moved on to LRG. Anything holographic or early Marvel was a must buy for me.

Yeah nyc we big on the leather(cold weather)
But yeah had this lrg connect by this place i worked in my college years. The store had sample lrg shirts for the low-low and ill scoop a few when i needed to get fly. They didn’t fot me whell but the embroidery joints i had was fire imo.

Yeah nyc we big on the leather(cold weather)
But yeah had this lrg connect by this place i worked in my college years. The store had sample lrg shirts for the low-low and ill scoop a few when i needed to get fly. They didn’t fot me whell but the embroidery joints i had was fire imo.
Crazy, I used to get hooked up by this dude that owned a streetwear store in Berkeley. Used to sell us shirt and jeans for $70 if we bought them in tandem. Used to buy fitted hats from him for $20 too. Probably counted on us being walking ads for all the college students over there.:lol:

GOD IS GOOD :smile:
02016ABD-081A-46EC-8940-6FDD6DC6FCC7.png

Can’t wait!!

Feel a bit sick since Sunday. Hopefully it doesn't get worst / last to long.

End of semester, I can't have this right now :lol:

Reactions: Ube
So its 2019 and you still cant afford it :smh:
We gotta do better papa
Who says I can't afford it? :lol: I might have said I want to liquidate some of my clothes and shoes because I have too many, that doesn't mean I can't afford to buy more. But Primitive IQ wouldn't understand that.

Back
Top Bottom