the thread about nothing...

those dreams are the worst, but then there are those dreams your bangin' the **** out of this broad and start to feel yourself waking up :lol:

Reactions: Ube
I wonder why some dreams hit us like that? Like what exactly makes our dreams hit us on emotional levels? Is it the brain just messing with us or our subconscious? What is it and why?

Walk with me, talk with me and I’ll show you how the deep the rabit hole can get.....

14FA6A5D-1E4C-49D7-A8D2-C9028B98375F.gif

Your a merely prisoner of your own conscious.

those dreams are the worst, but then there are those dreams your bangin' the **** out of this broad and start to feel yourself waking up :lol:
This x 1000 :lol:

Then, on a serious note, there are the times where I see my fams that passed away and it hits me in my dream and even harder when I wake up. :smh: :frown:

Had a dream last night I yelled at my mom and I felt terrible lol. Almost hit her up in the middle of the night too.

Anybody else know when they're dreaming and can control their dreams?
I can also wake up in the middle of the night. Go to the restroom. Go back to sleep. Continue the same exact dream i had.

I can also wake up in the middle of the night. Go to the restroom. Go back to sleep. Continue the same exact dream i had.
There are times where I am aware of the fact that it's a dream. Control isn't a word I would use for what I do.

I know that in my dreams, if I think it'll happen, 99 percent of the time it does happen. I don't get to the level of awareness however to where I would call it control. And I have had that theory fail once or twice while dreaming as well (thought something would happen and it did not).

I can enter in and out of a dream if I stay in a level of sleep, but I don't think I've ever been able to exit the bed and get back to the same dream.

I do have recurring dreams however. Haven't actually had one in a while. When I was a kid I used to have a very simple dream that I walked to the stairs in my home and jumped. That was it. No pain. No dramatics. I didn't even go down all the stairs as my childhood home had a 16 step staircase with a turn in the middle.

My most recent recurring dream isn't actually a recurring dream so much as it's a recurring setting for the dream.

Had a dream last night I yelled at my mom and I felt terrible lol. Almost hit her up in the middle of the night too.
Buy her some flowers or her favorite desert.
(Edible arrangements will knock out two birds with one stone)

Thank me later.

Anyone feel like they're into way too much stuff in regards to collections? Shoes, Jerseys, Wrestling Merch, Pwuss, Hats, Funko Pops, Classic Video Games, Car mods... It just never ends

at least you are into things that mean something to you. could be worst, you could be into drugs, booze, gambling, hooks, etc and not have something to show for the money you paid...

This work project is going to take up a lot of my time for the next two months. Hopefully I have the energy to continue to apply for jobs.

I've been there before, but more so for remembering the dream as I lay my head back down, but it doesn't continue.

Back
Top Bottom