the thread about nothing...

Dont understand the fascination with ninjahood on this site, dudes hate him but will be quick to "at" him any chance they get

He contributes a lot to the forum.
Top 3 Nters that post
-Ninjahood
- KSteezy
-Guccishades

They're always posting something lol

Results were you had too much damn THC bruh.

That "trapped" feeling when you eat too many edibles is ****ing HORRIBLE. My girl and I overdid it once and went to Panorama festival in NYC...we didn't know we'd taken too much until we got there. I was convinced I was going to have to be committed to a mental institution because my thoughts were coming so fast that I couldn't articulate anything sane. I thought I'd be stuck that way. Thank God we somehow made it back to our spot at the time - had to convince ourselves the whole way in the Uber that the driver wasn't taking us to a murder farm. Edibles gone wrong is a terrible experience.

bruhhhhh everything you said is accurate as hell. I was thinking what if I stay like this forever? What if my mind never snaps back? It felt like everything was moving slow yet fast at the same time. One of my ex gf's and my pops both were at the hospital and I don't remember contacting either of them. Didn't help that I was dehydrated.

Whats even more wild, is the doctors/nurses were telling me that the people that come in there after messing with that synthetic bs are even worse. Barking and acting like dogs and s**t. I never was into smoking due to taking sports serious in high school/college so I guess it hit me harder than most. I'm good on it from now on lol

I had an edible snicker doodle flavored scoop of ice cream and I hardly noticed any strange taste. Didn't even think it had weed in it till about 15 minutes later, then my hands melted
:lol: yea its hard to tell when it'll kick in with edibles. After mixing it around it gets distributed and some bites will have more than others.

:lol: yea its hard to tell when it'll kick in with edibles. After mixing it around it gets distributed and some bites will .
Yeah I was at a music festival and I ate some normal pizza then I had the ice cream as desert. I sat down and when I tried to get up my hands just melted. I thought I was walking to the bathroom stalls but it felt like I wasn't actually going anywhere as if I was walking in place. I was actually sitting down just starring out into the crowd sweating hard as ****

Yea edible ain't for newbies or lightweights, contrary to popular belief. Smoke till you get a trap house tolerance first. You can stop smoking when you feel you getting to high. You can't stop those edibles once their in. :lol:

Yea edible ain't for newbies or lightweights, contrary to popular belief. Smoke till you get a trap house tolerance first. You can stop smoking when you feel you getting to high. You can't stop those edibles once their in. :lol:

I've only had edibles one time. We made some homemade ones... All of us were eating them and nothing was happening so we kept eating them until we finished off the batch. When they kicked in we were done for the day:rofl:

:wow: DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican passed@Peep Game ?

FYI That's what all the thread bumping was about :lol:

I wonder who'll be the 1st NT'er with 100k post lol

Stat padding!!
Oh ish.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom