the thread about nothing...

is it friday yet?
giphy.gif

Ain’t nothing wring with costco pizza/food you usually just eat it there before or after you’ve done your shopping.

Now if your eating lil ceasers pizzas on the regular you need some help.

Ain’t nothing wring with costco pizza/food you usually just eat it there before or after you’ve done your shopping.

Now if your eating lil ceasers pizzas on the regular you need some help.
I actually had Little Caesers this week because I didn't have time to cook dinner.

Quality has actually improved lol.

Them samples on sunday morning are clutch!
Then a nice chicken bake after :nthat:
Freshly baked Chicken Bakes are :smokin

Also can never go wrong with their combo pizza.

Still disturbed about the Polish Dogs being discontinued...But I do miss the Italian Sausage served at the Costco in VA lol.

Some of my friends are gonna be 40 living with their parents

I’ve already lived in an APT and bought a house

I hope they stop buying Supreme bricks and grow up

Definitely not wrong. You are taking this opportunity to save and build wealth.

Not a lot of people can say they bought a rental property before 30 years old.

If you live with your parents as an adult and you're not staking that money, you're not doing it.

This **** living with your parents as an adult and saving for something is not a big deal. Now if your a grown *** person and spending all their money on stupid **** then you my friend are a bum

I'm 27 and still live at home, but home is 5 min from NYC
I have a lot saved up -- looking to buy my first rental property
Feels like I'm doing something wrong tho
One will say your buying rental property in nyc are overinflated market and yes it is everything vastly overpriced.

Have you looked into a condo though?

I was lucky enough to purchase a home in the Bay Area when the banks messed up the economy back in 2009. Even purchasing it at a decent price I still have to spend over 65K remodeling and stuff. I wish I could upgrade but it's tough in the Bay. Even a condo could be almost half a mill and that's not even in a great neighborhood. I feel bad for the younger generations, they're going to have a harder time purchasing here. If I see an adult still living with their parents in the bay, I try to understand their situation...it's really not easy here. Unless you move far from the city and stuff, but that's the last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it'll be some time before my wife and I can own our home. CA is expensive, I'm working and she's taking care of the kids at home. Rent is currently the best option for us at the moment.

Out in-laws invited us to stay with them to save money for a future home and for them to be around the grandkids. That would be the plan, but their house is small. We're going to be cramped in there.

Ate two edible brownie's on Friday night and ended up in the ER. Stayed there until Saturday evening. Never again.

You know how in comic movies when the hero first gets their powers, they all start going off at once and its driving them crazy? It was like that while simultaneously being in 4 different time lines. Had a million different thoughts at once and couldn't focus on just one. Every thought that popped in my head, I said it. Bad and good.

Ate two edible brownie's on Friday night and ended up in the ER. Stayed there until Saturday evening. Never again.

You know how in comic movies when the hero first gets their powers, they all start going off at once and its driving them crazy? It was like that while simultaneously being in 4 different time lines. Had a million different thoughts at once and couldn't focus on just one. Every thought that popped in my head, I said it. Bad and good.

What they tell you in the ER

Back
Top Bottom