the thread about nothing...

Edibles are disgusting, had it once and never again. Don't know how someone could eat that stuff, it's like drinking gasoline. I wasn't a heavy user with cannabis back then, maybe once every couple of months but stopped after getting paranoid from smoking it one time. Woke up still high as **** and kept seeing a shadow standing by the bedroom door staring at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother law made some brownie edible joints but the idiot mixed it with jack daniels whiskey. Which I didn’t know he did that. Gave me a crazy headache for like 2 days.

It had me overthinking like a maniac.

Last edited:
Edibles are disgusting, had it once and never again. Don't know how someone could eat that stuff, it's like drinking gasoline. I wasn't a heavy user with cannabis back then, maybe once every couple of months but stopped after getting paranoid after smoking it one time. Woke up still high as **** and kept seeing a shadow standing by the bedroom door staring at me.

:rofl:

Ahhhh the age old tale of eating too many edibles. A tale as old as time itself. “This one isn’t really doing anything. I’m not feeling it. I’m gonna try another one.”

tenor.gif

PoliticalAlertCopepod-max-1mb.gif

Edibles are disgusting, had it once and never again. Don't know how someone could eat that stuff, it's like drinking gasoline. I wasn't a heavy user with cannabis back then, maybe once every couple of months but stopped after getting paranoid from smoking it one time. Woke up still high as **** and kept seeing a shadow standing by the bedroom door staring at me.

maybe sleep paralysis?

Had an IV hooked to me Fri/Sat. Had me pee in the cup to see what exactly I ate. Results haven't came in yet.
Results were you had too much damn THC bruh.

That "trapped" feeling when you eat too many edibles is ****ing HORRIBLE. My girl and I overdid it once and went to Panorama festival in NYC...we didn't know we'd taken too much until we got there. I was convinced I was going to have to be committed to a mental institution because my thoughts were coming so fast that I couldn't articulate anything sane. I thought I'd be stuck that way. Thank God we somehow made it back to our spot at the time - had to convince ourselves the whole way in the Uber that the driver wasn't taking us to a murder farm. Edibles gone wrong is a terrible experience.

I have a friend that had an edible once and thought she was going to die :lol: She called the cops and had an ambulance pick her up and take her to the hospital. She had to call her mom from the ambulance and had to explain to her why she was going to the hospital :lol:

maybe sleep paralysis?

Nah I don’t think so. Might be some laced MJ and didn’t know. But that has happened to me a couple of times and i didn’t even smoke up.

I have a friend that had an edible once and thought she was going to die :lol: She called the cops and had an ambulance pick her up and take her to the hospital. She had to call her mom from the ambulance and had to explain to her why she was going to the hospital :lol:

Haha! I could see how someone could freak out if it’s their first time.

WHATS FOR LUNCH TAN?

Grilled chicken sandwich and a salad. Didn’t even get to eat Carl’s Jr. yesterday. I will tmr!!! Need some junk.

the oil carts are the best, imo. doesnt smell, doesnt taste bad and you can do it pretty much anywhere. gets you on the moon in no time.

Dont understand the fascination with ninjahood on this site, dudes hate him but will be quick to "at" him any chance they get

What did you eat exactly?

Back
Top Bottom