the thread about nothing...

Was craving iced coffee Sunday night. Deli downstairs from my building was closed already, as was the Dunkin down the block. Left me no choice but to hit up McDonald's for a McCafe.

That **** was :pimp: .

how long should i wait for a seller to ship before i file a claim?

bought something last friday from Grailed.. still no word

When I used to live out in the country there would always be that guy at the gas station buying his slim jim with the big gulp

Btw why the he'll is beef jerky so expensive

So for the past 6 or 7 years I've been taking solo trips to somewhere new on my bday. Suddenly, all my friends want to travel now and all they want to go to is places I've been before. I'm trying to leave the country and these folks still trying to go to Miami. :smh:

When I used to live out in the country there would always be that guy at the gas station buying his slim jim with the big gulp

Btw why the he'll is beef jerky so expensive

Honestly i ask myself that as well why is it expensive ain’t really a popular millennial snack.

I would buy it if it was cheaper.
I like the teriyaki ones and it's a good source of protein.

Found it

"Beef jerky has two major inputs, steak and energy. Which combine to reduce the size and weight of the steak. A pound of steak becomes a few ounces of beef jerky, and the few ounces of jerky need to cover the cost of the steak and energy required to evaporate all the water and add the tasty smoke."

I believe the exact ratio is 3 lbs of steak per 1 lb of jerky

Source: Modern Marvels

Technology is supposed to make everything cheaper...In which it has...

The only thing that haven't - Travel ... More so airline flights.

It seems the price is always in creasing...

We really need a traveling alternative ...

Technology is supposed to make everything cheaper...In which it has...

The only thing that haven't - Travel ... More so airline flights.

It seems the price is always in creasing...

We really need a traveling alternative ...
Teleportation....will kill the airline industry.

I would buy it if it was cheaper.
I like the teriyaki ones and it's a good source of protein.

Found it

"Beef jerky has two major inputs, steak and energy. Which combine to reduce the size and weight of the steak. A pound of steak becomes a few ounces of beef jerky, and the few ounces of jerky need to cover the cost of the steak and energy required to evaporate all the water and add the tasty smoke."

I believe the exact ratio is 3 lbs of steak per 1 lb of jerky

Source: Modern Marvels
If you buy it in bulk like at costco its great cost saving strategy instead of buying in every other day.

Usally my local kroger has them 2 for 1. Its great snack if your on your workout flow imo.

Honestly i ask myself that as well why is it expensive ain’t really a popular millennial snack.
Word. But you can't put a price on good homemade jerky. That mf hits THE SPOT.
Way back, i connected with this ebay seller; older gentleman, sold solely beef jerky. Homemade. Man I grabbed a 20lbs load.
Weird times, coming to think of it. Was that even safe? Lawd knows what he stirred in that jerky. Damn it taste good tho.
I think eBay shut him down.
Yo these edibles are gooot!:smokin:wow:

67f67c418cf4f6a4bdd00b9d0f55b71f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom