the thread about nothing...

Never smoked tree or done an edible. Never even smoked a cig. and at this point in life i don't see the need or have the urge. I think i will start heavily smoking pot when i get old...like kids in college getting close to retirement...at that point...midas whale

Never smoked tree or done an edible. Never even smoked a cig. and at this point in life i don't see the need or have the urge. I think i will start heavily smoking pot when i get old...like kids in college getting close to retirement...at that point...midas whale

Same

Saw some new hires today as I was walking around. A couple had me wanting to be like:
tenor.gif

(The looking back part, not the creepy stuff he did)

I want to buy two plane tickets leaving the same day with my friend but I want to stay two weeks and he wants to stay one. Is there any option to do that?

Or do I have to buy the two tickets separately?

I have an online assessment as the first stage of this interview process, the job is to design the firms website

That's a good point. I'm not sure what the test is about. But i gotta do it soon and don't have time to outsource it

Can someone tell me to say **** it quit my job and become an entrepreneur. Fear the only thing holding me back wow its so annoying I can't lie.

Back
Top Bottom