the thread about nothing...

Can someone tell me to say **** it quit my job and become an entrepreneur. Fear the only thing holding me back wow its so annoying I can't lie.
Put the farm on a crypto and keep your fingers crossed.

Nah but seriously, do what you have to do. I am assuming you are still young so you can take the leap of faith.

I want to buy two plane tickets leaving the same day with my friend but I want to stay two weeks and he wants to stay one. Is there any option to do that?

Or do I have to buy the two tickets separately?
I think you’d have to buy two separate tickets. Give the airlines a call, they may be able to allow you to pay for it at the same time.

Snowpacalypse day number 3! Having a grand ol’ time getting to miss Work :pimp:
0F6F6F72-211E-44FA-8F9A-DE09EB67C1FB.jpeg
EC178427-EC39-4FD3-A53A-9F698D1771A9.jpeg
9E2D8AF8-988E-4776-8EA4-C4919290F711.jpeg
7C435221-FA24-4CA0-B2F1-738571B745E9.jpeg

What should I expect to pay for a basic (yet quality) paint job? Just want a fresh coat for my car but I’ve also heard even that can get pricey.

What should I expect to pay for a basic (yet quality) paint job? Just want a fresh coat for my car but I’ve also heard even that can get pricey.
I say about $4000 just for a basic paint job. Depending on your car's condition and how much prep work needs to be done.

That's a bit much, might as well put that money towards a new car.
I wouldn't spend $4000 on just a paint job, It's not worth it. Unless Olympus Olympus wants to bring it to one of those $2000 paint job place with workers freshly in the field with cheap paint, Maaco I think it's called. But it won't be "quality" like he wanted. Either way I would just save that money toward a newer used car too.

A few years ago I bought a refurbished Windows Laptop because I did not like the newer Windows operating system with the menu screen. I like the older versions with the Start button on the bottom left. I didn't really use it for a few years, I might've turned it on just to see if it works. Now I just found out this thing is a dud, it can barely load NT without freezing. :lol:

A few years ago I bought a refurbished Windows Laptop because I did not like the newer Windows operating system with the menu screen. I like the older versions with the Start button on the bottom left. I didn't really use it for a few years, I might've turned it on just to see if it works. Now I just found out this thing is a dud, it can barely load NT without freezing. :lol:

Hope you knew that you could have changed the menu screen to the start screen in the settings of the OS.

Also get a macbook, i still pull out my ‘08 macbook pro I’ve used through college and work and still works flawlessly. Besides the shot battery.

Hope you knew that you could have changed the menu screen to the start screen in the settings of the OS.

Also get a macbook, i still pull out my ‘08 macbook pro I’ve used through college and work and still works flawlessly. Besides the shot battery.
I didn't find that out till later. When I saw the new Windows screen, I panicked and grabbed an older Windows laptop as a backup.

I wouldn't spend $4000 on just a paint job, It's not worth it. Unless Olympus Olympus wants to bring it to one of those $2000 paint job place with workers freshly in the field with cheap paint, Maaco I think it's called. But it won't be "quality" like he wanted. Either way I would just save that money toward a newer used car too.

Where are you getting these quotes from? From what I’ve gathered online places like Maaco charge like $400-$600 for a basic paint job.

Also, it IS a new car. Well, new used car. My former car just gave out on me this morning for good and luckily through a family connection I was set up with a new ride for a great price.

Car is great and everything, but I’m just not sure how I feel about all white.

I didn't find that out till later. When I saw the new Windows screen, I panicked and grabbed an older Windows laptop as a backup.
Never by a windows based machine unless its a microsoft surface product. Everything and anything else is throwing money away down the garbage.

0D6E5D84-649D-4584-BA04-FF9BE7C7E5CA.gif

Man I don't know. My acer was a tank, my MacBook from 17 is not doing so well. I feel ripped off

Where are you getting these quotes from? From what I’ve gathered online places like Maaco charge like $400-$600 for a basic paint job.

Also, it IS a new car. Well, new used car. My former car just gave out on me this morning for good and luckily through a family connection I was set up with a new ride for a great price.

Car is great and everything, but I’m just not sure how I feel about all white.
One of my buddies use to own an auto collision/painting company. And one of my former coworkers got his car done at Maaco. It really depends which paint job you want and how much prep work it needs. Some cars might need more sanding/bonding. You said you wanted a "quality" paint job. If Maaco is quoting you $400-600, you won't be getting a quality paint job. Also those are online quotes, it might be a different story once you go in. And for 400-600, I could guarantee you it won't be thorough work. They might just paint the outside of the car, but once you open the doors, trunk, hood etc it'll still show white. Unless you want a two toned car.

It all comes down to what is Quality to you? There's so many factor that goes into this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom