the thread about nothing...

I dont Really like that chipotle/ Panera have that express pick up where you can just go grab your online order..... my food out in the open makes me paranoid

What if somebody goes and spits in all the orders are something lol

On the other hand if i was Starving and poor I’d go steal people’s ordeds lol

One of my buddies use to own an auto collision/painting company. And one of my former coworkers got his car done at Maaco. It really depends which paint job you want and how much prep work it needs. Some cars might need more sanding/bonding. You said you wanted a "quality" paint job. If Maaco is quoting you $400-600, you won't be getting a quality paint job. Also those are online quotes, it might be a different story once you go in. And for 400-600, I could guarantee you it won't be thorough work. They might just paint the outside of the car, but once you open the doors, trunk, hood etc it'll still show white. Unless you want a two toned car.

It all comes down to what is Quality to you? There's so many factor that goes into this.

Didn’t know it was that complex but it makes sense.

I’ll just stick with white then. Would rather put that money into a new sound system which I think is a bigger need than the paint tbh :lol:

Didn’t know it was that complex but it makes sense.

I’ll just stick with white then. Would rather put that money into a new sound system which I think is a bigger need than the paint tbh :lol:
Yea, don’t mess up the factory paint with a $600 paint job. If they don’t sand it first and just paint over your current paint, it will fade and chip fast. And with that price it might be one coat only.

It ain't easy bein greezy
In a world of cleanliness and you know all that other madness

tenor.gif

Hope you knew that you could have changed the menu screen to the start screen in the settings of the OS.

Also get a macbook, i still pull out my ‘08 macbook pro I’ve used through college and work and still works flawlessly. Besides the shot battery.

Yep. My ‘08 MacBook works PERFECTLY to this day. I replaced the battery about 4 years ago. It was like 20 bucks on amazon. Not a single problem ever. Just as fast as when I first got it. Got me through college and gonna get me through the afterlife

Yep. My ‘08 MacBook works PERFECTLY to this day. I replaced the battery about 4 years ago. It was like 20 bucks on amazon. Not a single problem ever. Just as fast as when I first got it. Got me through college and gonna get me through the afterlife

How do you update the OS? I have a MacBook from like 2011. When I surf the net it tells me to update the browser. I try to update the browser and it says my OS won't support the new version. I check my updates and there's no available OS update.

How do you update the OS? I have a MacBook from like 2011. When I surf the net it tells me to update the browser. I try to update the browser and it says my OS won't support the new version. I check my updates and there's no available OS update.

The older MacBooks don’t support the new Mojave updates. You need a retina MacBook for that I think. I’ve never gotten an “update browser” notification. I just use Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom