the thread about nothing...

Yeah, I had a co-worker that won the lottery back in the 90s and choose to work so he wouldn't become lazy.

Thought it was cool to see him choosing to continue to work and set an example for his kids.

Thats. What's up. Ill do The same thing but work for myself with the entrepreneurial ideas i have.

giphy.gif
Crazy how we can post this because she's 'clothed' but can't post naked chicks. Only a matter of time before women push the envelope and demand to be able to go uncensored wherever they want... So we wait.

Been chopping it up with this older chick at work with mad kids. Mass is FAT. I thought she was a grouchy B up until i met her Thursday and saw that she was pretty cool. We meet up for dinner last night and she was obviously choosing, talking about she thought about givin kissing me goodnight etc. Now she's on some 'I'm not some easy lay, save that for the o's'. I'm like bihhh if you got get your old ahh on. I was trying to help you get your groove back and it's plenty other chicks choosing. 2 sit next to you too be exact. Smh.

Been chopping it up with this older chick at work with mad kids. Mass is FAT. I thought she was a grouchy B up until i met her Thursday and saw that she was pretty cool. We meet up for dinner last night and she was obviously choosing, talking about she thought about givin kissing me goodnight etc. Now she's on some 'I'm not some easy lay, save that for the o's'. I'm like bihhh if you got get your old ahh on. I was trying to help you get your groove back and it's plenty other chicks choosing. 2 sit next to you too be exact. Smh.

Your handling this poorly imo.
You already broke my #1 rule never $**** where eat.

You gotta let her know straight up this is for fun and nothing should be taken serious or come of it.

Bust your nut and do her like k.i.m (keep it moving)

Last edited:
I have potential to be more beast. ...dun......NIKE...dun.....Kobe symbol..dun...end of commercial.

Those commercials were clever.

Feel like everyone I know is getting marry or having kids and yet I'm forever alone and living at mama's crib.

Most of my friends are content with living at home and we are in our 30’s

I was not trying to be 30 living at home

Took an L and was an apartment till I stacked enough to buy my own house

Meanwhile my friends #1 priority are securing the latest Supreme drop

Back
Top Bottom