the thread about nothing...

HeftyDefinitiveAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif
What movie is the 2nd part of the clip from? The OLD clip

I have a few different jobs and have been frazzled recently - just a busy spell. Took a day of vacation from my usual Wednesday work and the others all think I’m doing something else.

So far I’ve gone out and had a cup of coffee and I’m about to work on a few little projects I’ve not had the time to do.

I should do this more often!

What is/are your biggest sneaker regrets? (rx: paying too much for a pair due to hype, passing up on a pair and never being able to find it, selling a pair, etc)

I can think of my 2 biggest ones being buying Yeezy 1 Blinks for $800 in 2013, then losing my job 2-3 weeks later :smh:

and the 2nd one was kinda necessary but it hurt, selling my DB3’s due to that same job loss

Lots

Sneakers I regret selling
Black laser 4
First infrared 6 retro
Dmp 6
Cool grey 4
Foam Duncan's
First playoff 12 retro
All my flightposites

I saw The last chlorophyll retro a few years back at a store for like 40 bucks. Woulda tripled up

Lots

Sneakers I regret selling
Black laser 4
First infrared 6 retro
Dmp 6
Cool grey 4
Foam Duncan's
First playoff 12 retro
All my flightposites

I saw The last chlorophyll retro a few years back at a store for like 40 bucks. Woulda tripled up
I can't think of a retro butchered worse than the Flightposite :sick: That was one of the main shoes that got me hooked so to speak. |l

What is/are your biggest sneaker regrets? (rx: paying too much for a pair due to hype, passing up on a pair and never being able to find it, selling a pair, etc)

I can think of my 2 biggest ones being buying Yeezy 1 Blinks for $800 in 2013, then losing my job 2-3 weeks later :smh:

and the 2nd one was kinda necessary but it hurt, selling my DB3’s due to that same job loss

Selling my Breds :smh:

Letting go of my Mars Yards last year. If I was in the position I am now I wouldn't have sold them, they're really nice in person and super comfortable/breathable. Great for the summer

Also paying anything over 50% of retail for a UB mid lol

Regret buying Red balenciaga Arenas , (Kanye red October’s ruined red shoes)
Actually regret buying designer sneakers period.

Regret selling probably royal 1s

Regret driving to Detroit and sleeping in car and missing out on Blink Yeezy 1s lol

I had to sell a lot of kicks during the peak of the recession. I wasn't really attached to most of them. They weren't the most popular models so a lot of them had to be sold at deep discounts. That's when I realized shoes aren't **** and they will come back again and again, especially Jordan's. :lol:

Selling my SBB 1’s, but I was in the same situation as you and had lost my job

You guys that lost your jobs...what's the reasoning behind that, if its okay to ask? Hate that an employer can have that kind of power to seperate you from your possessions.

Selling my 1.0 Olive Ultraboosts

The one pair that really stood out other than the 1.0 Maroons which I could never get a hold of.

I still think they are better than any of the collabs.

I can't think of a retro butchered worse than the Flightposite :sick: That was one of the main shoes that got me hooked so to speak. |l

Bruh, the Flight Huarache basketball retro with the nike free flex running sole was the worst. EVER. That was when they first brought back the og fab five colorway and they gave us those ****s...lol

Back
Top Bottom