the thread about nothing...

Been chopping it up with this older chick at work with mad kids. Mass is FAT. I thought she was a grouchy B up until i met her Thursday and saw that she was pretty cool. We meet up for dinner last night and she was obviously choosing, talking about she thought about givin kissing me goodnight etc. Now she's on some 'I'm not some easy lay, save that for the o's'. I'm like bihhh if you got get your old ahh on. I was trying to help you get your groove back and it's plenty other chicks choosing. 2 sit next to you too be exact. Smh.
Pretty much telling you, if you want it, work for it.

What is/are your biggest sneaker regrets? (rx: paying too much for a pair due to hype, passing up on a pair and never being able to find it, selling a pair, etc)

I can think of my 2 biggest ones being buying Yeezy 1 Blinks for $800 in 2013, then losing my job 2-3 weeks later :smh:

and the 2nd one was kinda necessary but it hurt, selling my DB3’s due to that same job loss
Easy, wasting G's on sneakers that weren't worn regularly and getting into debt during college.

FB_IMG_1535554732349.jpg

FB_IMG_1535554737559.jpg

FB_IMG_1535554743957.jpg

I wonder what would have happen if it was black person doing something like that, im sure the reaction,approach and response would have been way more different.

People are under these post saying it’s a set up for a home invasion.

I think it’s strange that she’s barefoot and pregnant and 3 am . I’d feel that way no matter the race .... but im not opening the door regardless lol

Whats going on exactly?
I dont get it? She walked through a wall?

Fam :rofl: I literally just bust out laughing .

But naw , she’s pantless/pregnant and went to a few houses at 3 am ringing the doorbell but nobody answered.

Some people are saying those are hand cuffs/shackles on her arm and that the area is known for trafficking. some are saying it was a set up for a home invasion .

How long do you hold onto any birthday cards you receive? Does it depend on the person who gave it to you?

Thought it about it this morning when I was moving cards I got from my coffee table to my dresser drawer :lol: .

Day 6 of 7 in a row of working. I need a day off now :lol:

How long do you hold onto any birthday cards you receive? Does it depend on the person who gave it to you?

Thought it about it this morning when I was moving cards I got from my coffee table to my dresser drawer :lol: .
Depends on who it's from and what it says. If it's just a basic one I usually throw it out after a few months

Back
Top Bottom