the thread about nothing...

I feel like I’m snitching if I go to HR, but if I confront the person I can’t guarantee I’ll keep it professional.

This ain’t the streets and it ain’t snitching. You ain’t commit a crime with ol boy and now you looking at 30 years or some **** so now you trying to get your time cut. HR is your friend, don’t let nan knucklehead **** your money up.

I swear I cant stand corporate culture, way too much shady/scumbag **** going on for people to improve their own position. Whats worst is you cant approach them cause they'd call law enforcement immediately. **** reminds me of that Ice Cube scene with the baseball bat in straight out of compton

I feel like this is a test or a setup or something. Honestly, I’ve never really dealt with people like this. How a ***** ****** so messy they just discuss some **** with you, about you that they KNOW you ain’t told them? It just blows my mind.

All this is over a female. Who does this type of ****?

I did a noob move.

I drank alcohol while on antibiotics.

I'm a nurse I should've remembered antibiotics don't work so well with alcohol

giphy.gif

I swear I cant stand corporate culture, way too much shady/scumbag **** going on for people to improve their own position. Whats worst is you cant approach them cause they'd call law enforcement immediately. **** reminds me of that Ice Cube scene with the baseball bat in straight out of compton
People are manipulative and know how to work the system within the corporate culture. It's unfortunate especially when people who sit at their desk all day watching YouTube or stream sites get recognition for their 'hard' work. It doesn't bother me, but when there's someone who is putting in the work and get lumped in to that recognition, it doesn't seem as special.

And having to deal with employees that are in a union was an eye opener. Never expected the amount of pettiness some people have just to file a grievance.

If that's equivalent to paying off a portion of my student loans, can you just do that for me instead? lol

Damn right! I’ll pay the whole thing off! I want to enrich the lives of others with my winnings, it’s not just about me splurging. I would love to help out all the NTers I’m able to that need help.

Someone told me the lottery is rigged. His rationale is he's never heard stories from people he know winning the jackpot or even second hand stories.

Yeah, I had a co-worker that won the lottery back in the 90s and choose to work so he wouldn't become lazy.

Thought it was cool to see him choosing to continue to work and set an example for his kids.

Feel like everyone I know is getting marry or having kids and yet I'm forever alone and living at mama's crib.

I got nothing but family on my FB and I don’t know who’s idea it was to comment on my ex’s picture on my page and now everyone is going in on me straight clowning.
Going through the pictures low key got me in my feels tho :frown:

What’s your go to black shoe and white shoe?
black -- vans old skool
white -- hi rise chucks

I got nothing but family on my FB and I don’t know who’s idea it was to comment on my ex’s picture on my page and now everyone is going in on me straight clowning.
Going through the pictures low key got me in my feels tho :frown:
my family still clowns on me for my exes from a long time ago too. since i apparently have the worst taste in men :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom