the thread about nothing...

Word. You should have just gotten her for $131 now and tell her to chase quick pay you when she figure it out with chase bank. It’s 21st technology we got Apple Pay, pay pal and all these financial services tools for people utilitilize.

It’s a situation as a man that even though u don’t got it like that you’ll help out when someone is in a sticky situation. shows your character as a man That your reliable person around a company of friends.

Some of you are immature it ain’t always about sex. It’s about being a realible human being. That’s why I have small circle of friends. They are realible to the bone for any favor they need for me and I need for them.

Atleast some top. 131 thats like a pair of vnds lebrons
449.gif

Fools started hallucinating :rofl:

Yo im dying fam. Hes hallucinating and calling for back up and his partner bounced on him :rofl:

They were in the hood high af and got super paranoid :lol: :lol:

Icing on the cake is back up came through and slipped on ice and bust her head open. Holy too funny man

I hate when during a debate/conversation/discussion a person tries to bring up their opponents emotional state rather than address the arguments. I've never seen a discussion with a person who does that be productive.

Yo im dying fam. Hes hallucinating and calling for back up and his partner bounced on him :rofl:

They were in the hood high af and got super paranoid :lol: :lol:

Icing on the cake is back up came through and slipped on ice and bust her head open. Holy too funny man
I peeped that concussion. WTF kind of training they got up there? Lol

I hate when during a debate/conversation/discussion a person tries to bring up their opponents emotional state rather than address the arguments. I've never seen a discussion with a person who does that be productive.

Your discribing a rap battle.

Feelings get hurt, eveyday. Gotta know how to walk and talk with stride when shots fired.

“You mad cause I’m styling on you”

Your discribing a rap battle.

Feelings get hurt, eveyday. Gotta know how to walk and talk with stride when shots fired.

“You mad cause I’m styling on you”

Feelings get hurt everyday, B.*

And no, I'm not tryna engage with the shots I'm tryna get my point across.

Somebody's water heater on the top floor of my building started leaking, trickled down to my apartment :smh: only con of having a first floor apartment. Now I'm wide awake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom