the thread about nothing...

Be real, let’s say you were a billionaire but you still had horrible health. Like a heart disease or some incurable disease. You really think that money you have is gonna keep you alive for long time. We may have all the modern medicine to mitigate s disease but doesn’t mean it’s gonn keep you alive forever or even sustain your health.

Heart disease is not cancer and a billion is waaaaay different than a million lol

Ugh I’m just giving an example buddy. I know a heart disease isn’t a type of cancer, it’s a medical condition.

Mr.Warren buffet had some form of prostate cancer back in 2012...early detection practically Saved his life.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/buffetts-prostate-cancer-poor-decisions-201204234621

Money > not having money

So your rather be a dead billionaire, than a alive person making $30,000 a year?

Be real yourself!

Immortality>>>>>

You a cornball. Go sit down somewhere.

C79CF872-2C15-44F5-A77F-16F3A2C72D82.gif

Ugh I’m just giving an example buddy. I know a heart disease isn’t a type of cancer, it’s a medical condition.

Mr.Warren buffet had some form of prostate cancer back in 2012...early detection practically Saved his life.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/buffetts-prostate-cancer-poor-decisions-201204234621

So your rather be a dead billionaire, than a alive person making $30,000 a year?

Be real yourself!

My initial reply was to the cancer or a million dollars reply.

That's way different than the heart disease or a billion dollars lol.

People are paying a million dollars to LIVE with cancer

Ur wasting ur time with him, he’s a Mr Me too

Billion dollars would have my family set for generations. Thinking bigger than the 60-70 years were living.

I don’t think you comprehend what it means to be healthy, than having wealth or just being rich or just plain old having money in your pocket.

I rather be alive and kicking it with my family & friends with optimal health than be trying to obtain extreme wealth. The money will always be there. But your only have limited # of years on this planet to actually enjoy.

God can step in to your life on day just simply not wake you up from your sleep, or he can take all your prize possession in a blink of an eye.

I rather God take my possessions than my life.

Just an extreme out side the box thinking for u to dwell on.

Its all hypothetical. But Just imangine being in that situation. You a billionaire and your diagnosis is stage 4 cancer. Wouldn’t you be like “damm we need to find a cure asap...” to keep me alive.”

General question for all... would you rather have a “loving family with kids and wife etc...” or “live alone with money and no one to enjoy it with”

*qoute me on this one troll*

Back
Top Bottom