the thread about nothing...

The dude with no job , money, car rather be healthy With his family then to go chase money and burn out his health

You really do believe what you read on the internet. You don’t know me nor do you know my real situation.

I don’t know you, so I don’t have to prove anything to you. Go sit down you troll.

is my loving family with kids starving because i have no money?

Well of course you got money, but thier are people in real life with this situation in many parts of the world. It’s hypothetical if wanna think about it like that.

383274483726680064.png

If it came down to it I rather have my family healthy, thankfully that’s not the case and it’s also not the case with you!you don’t have any of those illnesses so go find a job and stop making excuses you lazy **********er

You sound bitter man it’s early in the morning. Lmao. Don’t get mad when the mods email for calling me mf’er casue I wasnt talking directly taking to you. Attention seeking adult. Lmao.

Lets be hypothetical about this, how you gonna have your familiy set when you in the grave. Like wouldn’t they feel the burden behind your death. They would have to deal with all the expenses with a funeral etc...

Lol niceshoes247 niceshoes247 your a joke homie.
You said a billion dollars. A billion dollars can cover a funeral. Don't change the scenario to fit your argument **** is hella annoying

Let’s say someone in your family dies, how do you expect to be able to pay for the funeral services since all you were worried about was being healthy at home ?

Pharmacist moving to the east coast next month. Considering moving with him. Can’t deal with young stupid dudes. Live in KC. Somebody put me on.

You said a billion dollars. A billion dollars can cover a funeral. Don't change the scenario to fit your argument **** is hella annoying

Ofcourse a billion dollars can cover funeral cost. But the lifestyle that you and your family might be accustom to won’t allow them to afford that lifestyle after your dead. I’m just drawing up this ish in my head. If you can’t figure out how to think quick on your feet....well you u gonnna drown when the pressure of real life situations like this happens to every person in life. Rich or poor.

I’m done niceshoes247 niceshoes247 doesnt know how to be nice with his chosse of words and a I refuse to continue a argument with 44 year old troll & with a speeding ticket, he can’t afford to pay.

Ofcourse a billion dollars can cover funeral cost. But the lifestyle that you and your family might be accustom to won’t allow them to afford that lifestyle after your dead. I’m just drawing up this ish in my head. If you can’t figure out how to think quick on your feet....well you u gonnna drown when the pressure of real life situations like this happens to every person in life. Rich or poor.

I’m done niceshoes247 niceshoes247 doesnt know how to be nice with his chose of words and a I refuse to continue a argument with 44 year old troll & with a be speeding ticket, he can’t afford.
The ticket is $200 , I blow that on cocktails . Word to @hipstermike

Back
Top Bottom