the thread about nothing...

Was actually hinting at the person that said there was a cure.

Even if he opted out of surgery still doesnt mean he wouldnt of taken the cure if there was one

I advise you not to argue with certain nt’ers some have real life low iq scores, that fall below the regualr threshold. You’ll be in a loop like a dog chasing its tail.

Dude your a pigment of my imagination.

giphy.gif

People always looking for the slightest mistakes, to make fun of. But don’t realize the real mistake is the flaw within themselves.

No ones perfect.

You made a mistake, people laughed it ain't that deep. If you want somebody to look for slightest mistakes "No one's perfect."
But seriously, if people typing "Lol" is bothering you....yikes

You made a mistake, people laughed it ain't that deep. If you want somebody to look for slightest mistakes "No one's perfect."
But seriously, if people typing "Lol" is bothering you....yikes

Ehh it’s whatever cause I know the mistake was created by iOS not me.

Lol doesn’t bother me, feelings aren’t hurt.

But doesn’t discredit niceshoes247 niceshoes247 for still stalking me on other threads. Smh.

Like I said before you have “no originality”

Like you will say “damm yute”

:lol:

Dog you one of the corniest NTers, you not even funny. Always posting how you left nyc to bum**** nowhere texas, crying about dhl firing you, and how you the man at ymca ball runs with 15yr olds, yo no one cares b.

Get lost cornball

:lol:

Dog you one of the corniest NTers, you not even funny. Always posting how you left nyc to bum**** nowhere texas, crying about dhl firing you, and how you the man at ymca ball runs with 15yr olds, yo no one cares b. Get lost cornball

You a known d-rider. Aint no one got time for you, fake bully’s of the internet.

Following my recent activity just so You can talk “about it” . Lmao nt’ers are funny.

Last edited:
:rofl:

No ones following you, you not special. Relax.

I dont even know what thread thats even from.

Back
Top Bottom