the thread about nothing...

Dont worry they're just a fig newton of your imagination

70F1605B-709C-403B-8A16-1D20D20CAA01.gif

You really do believe what you read on the internet. You don’t know me nor do you know my real situation.

I don’t know you, so I don’t have to prove anything to you. Go sit down you troll.
Alright I have to say it...

When you got banned from TAN, you made a new thread and called this thread "fake cats that can't take the heat" yet you come back to this thread every single time. Does this make you a fake cat that can't take the heat?

Every time you come back, you get into an argument with someone. I think there's a common factor there rather than someone "getting their feelings hurt"...

Also you claim you "blocked" niceshoes, yet you still keep responding to him and call him a troll. Your like an IG model that talks about how they ignore their "haters" when it clearly gets to them.

Anybody have to sleep with a fan at night to go to sleep? It could be 20 below in my room and I would still have to have a fan on to go to sleep.

Left my wallet when I left for work this morning and I'm starving. Anybody know of a coupon or something for some free delivery :lol::nerd:

Back
Top Bottom