the thread about nothing...

EB6A4552-5FBF-4FAD-8737-AD3A424D951A.jpeg

Nice, even tho they mids

Exactly, One of the smartest responses that someone has said about this subject.

Apple pay, Pay paly, etc. Dudes aint going far with your money. let alone eating a free meal.

That’s the thing, how is she supposed to PayPal money she doesn’t have. If she had the money she would’ve found a way to get it back to him ASAP. She probably knew damn well she didn’t have enough money to cover that meal

That’s the thing, how is she supposed to PayPal money she doesn’t have. If she had the money she would’ve found a way to get it back to him ASAP. She probably knew damn well she didn’t have enough money to cover that meal

Is this topic from another thread or TAN?
Someone get me up to speed.

Is this topic from another thread or TAN?
Someone get me up to speed.

I think it was posted yesterday or the day before. Someone (from the thread) took his girl and his girls friend out to eat. His girls friend card got card declined and our boy ended up with a $140 bill

I think it was posted yesterday or the day before. Someone (from the thread) took his girl and his girls friend out to eat. His girls friend card got her card declined and our boy ended up with a $140 bill

Damn, homie willingly took the L?
He should've gotten his girl to get her friend to act right.
Her CC got declined -- that's alright.
But if she has no $$ in her debit/checking account -- that's a no go.

And $140 for 3 people?

And $140 for 3 people?

That’s what I’m saying, we can stop at a ATM on the way back, but like I said, she probably knew she didn’t have it

Damn, homie willingly took the L?
He should've gotten his girl to get her friend to act right.

And $140 for 3 people?

I'm just saying if shorty was looking funny with the cc getting locked up by the bank that's not her fault, if she did have the necessary funds to drop 131+ for her portion than her quick paying me the next day won't be problem for me. Just don't let it be constant occurrence.

some information is being witheld from the person who told us discuss the situation. what cost $131 that shorty had spend on meal like that.

Me personally i keep my money in many accounts, i have like $100 in my personal pay pal account, i put $20 on my apple pay account etc. i have back up plans for back up plans to make sure when i go out. My money isn't funny and not gonna finesse myself.

even recently my TD bank card was defective, and everytime they swiped the card it won't go through, it wasn't showing up as declined cause i know i had plenty money in my account for a $5 dollar meal. just switched it up used my cardless account on my iphone or apple watch.

I can't find the thread with that situation.
So wait, $131 for just her?

WTF did she order?
And that means she definitely knew what was up.

That was for one person?

Damn reminds me of that restaurant i worked at for a week and a half before i bounced. **** was 200 a person but it was 10 course tasting. Used to see mad business folks bring in clients, couples and old white men with young asian prostitutes.

^ If that ever happens to any of you guys on a date, just dip.
No need to say anything.
Just stand up and walk out.

BTW - I've read horror stories about dudes actually fronting those dinner bills.

I wouldn't touch that bill unless the friend was super close with my girl. She would have to pay me back asap though. No free meals around here :nerd:

If you're some random my girl knows, you better hop into the kitchen and start washing those dishes.

Back
Top Bottom