the thread about nothing...

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Gotta have back up plans b
I’m sure there’s back up plans like calling your brother or family member to come bail you out but they’re going to tell you the same thing “you call that a friend ?”

My man if you’re paying for your girl she’s obviously going to pay you back if the homegirl doesn’t. Or why would u be dating someone that wouldn’t ?

I mean from the sounds of the exchange it sounds like his girl was expecting him to just foot the bill for ol' crocodile arms.

Given we're outsiders looking in so we dont know the whole story but it's whatever

I had to spot my boy $250 a couple months ago so he could re-up

#****Happens

Lolwut!?!? Re-up or PAY-up?? You a real one for that.

99.9% of dates I've been one, the female paid for herself. I've even had females pay for me. I still prepare and offer to pay for both of us, tho. Because I'm a m***** f****** gentleman. :pimp:

99.9% of dates I've been one, the female paid for herself. I've even had females pay for me. I still prepare and offer to pay for both of us, tho. Because I'm a m***** f****** gentleman. :pimp:

"Being a gentleman is not a part-time job."

maybe they were testing him and he failed to realize his opportunity (female like play games)

Could be. Goofy games get goofy prizes tho

Damn :smh: just found out the dispensary I go to is ripping people off by charging the highest tax in the city. 24% vs 17-20% everywhere else. Time to find a new joint. Pun intended.:rolleyes

You in Cali? Gon be out there in April for my anniversary and heard getting an out of state license is a fair deal of work

There's been too many dates that I've gone out with "enough" money to cover my obligation. It'd be the luck of the draw for ol girl, I'd def look at my girl for something tho. Shorty owe me some top at least

Re-up

Could be. Goofy games get goofy prizes tho

You in Cali? Gon be out there in April for my anniversary and heard getting an out of state license is a fair deal of work
Yeah Cali but it’s recreational so you don’t need a card at most spots.
But there are still places that are medical only.
Not sure about difficulties for out of state but I got my med card in 30 minutes for $40. So it was relatively easy as a resident.

Honestly the whole thing is kinda hilarious now that I read it over again.

So the bill is 131 for three people.

So assuming order wise they ate equally between the three of them.. Ol' boy was willing to spend 87 dollars for him and his girl. So it's just another 44 dollars to cover for his girl's girl

When you look at it like that he could've paid and see if girl would pay him back.

It's just 44 dollars.

Wow these exist
BA592763-103A-435B-8712-942ED433346E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom