the thread about nothing...

That was for one person?

Damn reminds me of that restaurant i worked at for a week and a half before i bounced. **** was 200 a person but it was 10 course tasting. Used to see mad business folks bring in clients, couples and old white men with young asian prostitutes.
I can understand that, you get 10 courses plus thats a spot where you already know what you getting into when it comes to pricing for food/drinks, I know when I go to Ruth's Chris I'm spending more than I would at an Outback.

^ If that ever happens to any of you guys on a date, just dip.
No need to say anything.
Just stand up and walk out.

BTW - I've read horror stories about dudes actually fronting those dinner bills.

Ill buy that bird a chicken biscuit, she better give thanks

Why you think I do coffee dates?
I show up a bit late, so she buys her own coffee first.
Then I show up and get my own. $2-3 max for a small black iced coffee.

4RZEL9m.gif

Outside of a life threatening situation who is out here just spot people 100+?

Word, $131 isn't an outlandish amount of money, but it's not an amount to just hand out to someone you hardly know.

Like a bunch of people here have said already, I probably would've paid it and have her Venmo me on the spot. Kinda crazy that his girl just expects him to shell out the dough for her friend too. Would she do the same had the roles been reversed?

^ If that ever happens to any of you guys on a date, just dip.
No need to say anything.
Just stand up and walk out.

pro-tip

Guy:"I'm going to rest room, ill be right back"
or "Gotta take this phone call give me a minute"

...........(10-30 minutes later.).............

Girl: "where the hell is he?"

i'm not savage enough to do this, but i have homies back in nyc who will leave shorty on the highway stranded.

I had to spit my boy $250 a couple months ago so he could re-up

#****Happens

It depends on who the person is.

Ive definitely sent racks to my closest homies who needed it for whatever reason.

But a random bird? Nah.

Yeah remind me never to go out with you guys God for bid for any reason something was to happen is good to know y’all leave me washing dishes and ****

Damn :smh: just found out the dispensary I go to is ripping people off by charging the highest tax in the city. 24% vs 17-20% everywhere else. Time to find a new joint. Pun intended.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom