the thread about nothing...

Is it better to be prepared for class or ahead of the curve when it comes to college curriculum?

Ahh, well my wife got me in the habit of ordering a burrito without any lettuce lol.

I tend to get a Burrito: white rice, sautéed peppers (If I'm really hungry), steak, chicken, corn salsa, cheese, sour cream.

Realized my order is really unhealthy :lol:
I don't get any lettuce on my burritos either lol

Lost my gold chain. Can’t find this thing anywhere. It’s really bothering the **** out of me.

5FD4408B-CBED-4556-882C-F0B84E5F1835.gif

19F65FB0-3F1A-40B1-9EC3-C31655B7CFD9.gif

What kind of herb *** **** is this? Dude said the shoes were garbage till the Supreme collaboration, its GQ at that, on second thought I'm not even surprised. :smh: If Bleacher Report has a damn sneaker section anybody can get in on it.

Never liked those
They're not necessarily neck breakers or hyped up kicks, the ones I've worn are very comfortable though . Just a less is more kind of shoe (Even though the design is kind of out their)

What kind of herb *** **** is this? Dude said the shoes were garbage till the Supreme collaboration, its GQ at that, on second thought I'm not even surprised. :smh: If Bleacher Report has a damn sneaker section anybody can get in on it.

They're not necessarily neck breakers or hyped up kicks, the ones I've worn are very comfortable though . Just a less is more kind of shoe (Even though the design is kind of out their)

I feel you. I never cared for kicks based in hype, just how they look and nowadays if they comfy lol. I always liked 97s the most outta all AM.

27164640_10155944365709871_9145897892287580859_o.jpg

Discuss

Edit: didn't mean for it to show up mad big lol

Damn ****** situation for ol girl. I def wouldnt pay for her meal, i dunno that bird

27164640_10155944365709871_9145897892287580859_o.jpg

Discuss

Edit: didn't mean for it to show up mad big lol

I’ve been in a Situation like this but indirectly.

We did bottle service, but my home girl friend got wasted so she lost her mind and her wallet. Me and my guy friends had to pay for home girl who got wasted. Had to drop $50 extra on top of my portion. Wasn’t problem to me but I was pissed cause the girl couldn’t handle her liquor so we got kicked out the club. Smh. I was scooping random girls left to right doing my GQ, thing. But I had stop and babysitt the girl from getting touched by vultures at the club.

We told home girl what happen and she chase quick pay us back our money a week later.

Honestly you should have paid for your girls, home girl. You would have been praised as a savior not a cheapskate.

I asked my girl, and she said she expected me to pay but then later on tell her how I felt because in that moment if I said no, I would be embarrassing her friend... Yet the embarrassment stems from the fact that her friends card got declined, not because I choose not to pay for her.

Idk man every time I go visit my parents Chase tries to lock my card. But... Chase sends you a text message, texts you, and emails you. She could have unlocked it in two seconds.

131 is ridiculous, I don’t get why your lady even expected you to cover it. If anything y’all split that together and make sure her home girl pay you back. What she was ordering lobster imperial?

Back
Top Bottom