the thread about nothing...

Speaking of internet, for my Dmv heads, good cheap internet service?

Verizon was charging out the *** so we cancelled our services with em.

Where the sign in sheet?

But seriously, do I need more supportive shoes for running now? That's probably why free runs killed me.
Stretching and icing your food helps with plantar fasciitis. I've had it in both feet at the same time and it hurt to walk when I got out of bed. Rolling your heel or arch in a pvc pipe or golf ball, helps break up the scar tissue in the affected area.

Stretching always helps. Inserts should help with providing comfort to your feet. Where cushioned slippers at home.

I've drank for the last 3 consecutive days.
It's all fun and games till you wake up the next morning feeling like craaaaa

DIvgmH6VYAAfjEk.jpg

what do you mean people trip?

where do you use it? how?

Ive been using it mainly on my knee, doc told me i have patella femoral syndrome (basically the shin bone isnt in line with the knee cap) and sometimes on my bicep/tricep when it starts to twitch like crazy. It usually comes with a lil booklet for different ailments and how to tape it (plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow etc). Doc also suggested just looking up on youtube how to tape it so i just search for how to tape for my particular ailment and copy that.

Been taping my knee and using knee sleeves and it feels amazing when i squat now, before id have this aching and discomfort in my knee no matter how much weight i was doing.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Convinced my boy to drive to Philly..haven't had an authentic cheesteak in over 10 years..hit up Pats..my favorite is Jim's..but this kid swears by Pats..had it a few times before..holy **** it was legit..they way u order is by saying "cheese with" which means cheese with onions..I wanted mushrooms too so I had to say "cheese with, with mushrooms"..INSANE..Genos is right across the street and little Italy is a few blocks away..this area of philly is really cool..reminds me of Brooklyn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 2
BBQ with my family tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Finishing my book by the end of the day will post from my blog hope it helps some of ya!

Back
Top Bottom