the thread about nothing...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Convinced my boy to drive to Philly..haven't had an authentic cheesteak in over 10 years..hit up Pats..my favorite is Jim's..but this kid swears by Pats..had it a few times before..holy **** it was legit..they way u order is by saying "cheese with" which means cheese with onions..I wanted mushrooms too so I had to say "cheese with, with mushrooms"..INSANE..Genos is right across the street and little Italy is a few blocks away..this area of philly is really cool..reminds me of Brooklyn
Jim's :smokin

Even that varsity cap was pricey. Only got it cuz i sold a Mitchell & ness jersey i got for free so it was like a free cap lol.

That damn rrl cap is more than what i paid for the jeans lol
That varsity hat keeps calling me but I don't wanna burn my stadium funds before they even drop. The varsity hat is at least decked out with detail so it semi justifies the price but that RRL hat is nice but it ain't that nice. >D

That varsity hat keeps calling me but I don't wanna burn my stadium funds before they even drop. The varsity hat is at least decked out with detail so it semi justifies the price but that RRL hat is nice but it ain't that nice. >D

I know what you mean :lol: i keep telling myself hold off on all this stuff. Im really waiting for the varsity jacket, the crest knit, eagle knit hoodie, the ski knit and a pwing shirt.

I think the cap will stick around for one of those rrl sales, like you said its nice but not 150 nice lol

I seen lotique posted the eagle knit earlier today, xl tho.

Yall should look into kinesiology tape. Ish is magic

My girl uses this on her knee, **** really is magic.

I just got her taking Osteo Bi-Flex too. Need a week to see if it works for her but my mom takes it for her knee and she said it works really well.

My girl uses this on her knee, **** really is magic.

I just got her taking Osteo Bi-Flex too. Need a week to see if it works for her but my mom takes it for her knee and she said it works really well.

Gonna look into that. Ever since i can remember my ankles crack like crazy.

Naruto Naruto

My plantar fasciitis or flat feet? Don't think you get get flat feet from weak/inactive glutes.

This works

I thought flat feet and over pronating, the issue I had, had similar symptoms so thought they the same but google says no. Was there never an arch in your foot, even as a kid? I know some PTs will refer you to orthotics while some believe in the natural approach

I wake up every morning, brush my teeth, eat my cereal then sit and think... What ever happens to ?nonymous

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom