the thread about nothing...

Im An Old Young Cat :lol: Im 27 & I Can Say With 0 Questions No One On The Play Ground...Or Court Room EVER Spoke On Nas' Anything!

Everyone Knows Nas Can Bar Cats To Death! But At The End Of the Day He Was Never A Stand Out When Dem Bars Put You Up Front (DMX & Jay-Z Days)

Im A Glorified DMX Stan.. He Is & Will Aways Be The Best & Or Greatest Rap Artiest In History! TO ME!! RIP

Why is every word capitalized man? It's bothering me more than it should.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-29-at-10.30.10-PM.png

Russ....no...

Im An Old Young Cat :lol: Im 27 & I Can Say With 0 Questions No One On The Play Ground...Or Court Room EVER Spoke On Nas' Anything!

Everyone Knows Nas Can Bar Cats To Death! But At The End Of the Day He Was Never A Stand Out When Dem Bars Put You Up Front (DMX & Jay-Z Days)

Im A Glorified DMX Stan.. He Is & Will Aways Be The Best & Or Greatest Rap Artiest In History! TO ME!! RIP

NAS might be to deep for u lil homie.

Yo, I just looked into and I realized I have flat feet.

This is wild.

But it explains my frequent plantar fasciitis.

Do u naturally have that or is it from inactive glutes? I fixed mine by waking up my glutes and fixing my posture

Going to be at a surprise birthday party today for someone I haven't properly celebrated a birthday with for 16 years.

I have a small circle of friends I see maybe once or twice a year for years these days. But this is not this circle.

I'm not going to know anyone outside of three ppl. Should be interesting. Been wanting to meet new ppl for a minute

How do you wake up your glutes.

Serious question.

I feel like it might be why I have problems with my squat.

Gotta do a lot of bodyweight exercises to start. The ones the girls be doing like donkey kicks, clam shells etc.

I was squatting and playing basketball with dead glutes fine but my knees took a toll. Now that my glutes are on I don't get knee pain anymore or plantar fasciitis like before

Back
Top Bottom