the thread about nothing...

So I'm in a spot that I don't like...

I convinced my uncle and aunt to rent their place out last year. They didn't want to list it to keep the costs down. I knew a female from high school looking in their area. I connect both parties, and the female and her younger cousin move in in November.

They've been late every month. They're something like four grand plus behind now. I tried reaching out to her, but all she does is lie. I know first hand my uncle is struggling having to pay for the rental home they're in and putting a roof over these girls' heads.

To make it worse, they had the nerve to fight the eviction and prolong it. Now I'm sick seeing this girl post party pics in the house. I won't even share with uncle because it will only piss him off more.

I really want to be unprofessional and put her on blast on FB, but I realize a public shaming won't put the money back in his pocket and likely won't make them move any faster.

I don't know what to do. Sorry for the wall of text.
Why in the hell is she behind on rent??

aWEo0.gif

So I'm in a spot that I don't like...

I convinced my uncle and aunt to rent their place out last year. They didn't want to list it to keep the costs down. I knew a female from high school looking in their area. I connect both parties, and the female and her younger cousin move in in November.

They've been late every month. They're something like four grand plus behind now. I tried reaching out to her, but all she does is lie. I know first hand my uncle is struggling having to pay for the rental home they're in and putting a roof over these girls' heads.

To make it worse, they had the nerve to fight the eviction and prolong it. Now I'm sick seeing this girl post party pics in the house. I won't even share with uncle because it will only piss him off more.

I really want to be unprofessional and put her on blast on FB, but I realize a public shaming won't put the money back in his pocket and likely won't make them move any faster.

I don't know what to do. Sorry for the wall of text.

Your uncle >>>>>that girl

This isn't even a hard choice b

Why in the hell is she behind on rent??
I don't have a clue. There are three jobs between them, and the girl I know has two kids. I don't if she gets any child support at all, but the income is enough to pay the rent.

Last edited:
How long can she prolong the eviction for, really. She's behind 4000 dollars.

The fb post isn't really going to do anything, but it sounds to me that she'll get evicted soon enough

His attorney said they just got a continuance to October. The damn lease ends October 31st. This lying Wanch told me that she had another place and would be out by end of August.

It feels like all that can heal hisbis time. Now he'll be gunshy and won't rent again. SMH

His attorney said they just got a continuance to October. The damn lease ends October 31st. This lying Wanch told me that she had another place and would be out by end of August.

It feels like all that can heal hisbis time. Now he'll be gunshy and won't rent again. SMH
If he never wants to rent/rent to people again I couldn't blame him

Yeh it's all messed up. I'm gonna try to buy it from him for a flip if the numbers work. I know they're not trying to go back.

You guys ever wonder if what you dreamt aren't dreams but visions of an alternate reality?

Sometimes I'll run over over someone, or fail a test, or end up in jail, or get fired and I wake up and be like, thank God that wasn't real. But it what if it was but it's just an alternate reality

Lmao

Early morning thoughts.

You guys ever wonder if what you dreamt aren't dreams but visions of an alternate reality?

Sometimes I'll run over over someone, or fail a test, or end up in jail, or get fired and I wake up and be like, thank God that wasn't real. But it what if it was but it's just an alternate reality

Lmao

Early morning thoughts.

Might be. Might not be.

What if this is a dream of another conscious within ourselves? hmmmmm

Idk why I'm saying. I wanna go home lol

Lmao

Early morning thoughts.

Yes lol.

If the infinite universe theory is real maybe that's what we're seeing when we dream.

Back
Top Bottom