the thread about nothing...

I'm glad I'm well liked in here. If I was lazy AND a **** I'm sure half the people up in here would've already plotted ways to get me out the paint

Where bwoy come from?.. Felt like they switched up his words like how media always does... No way how DMX and Pac on his list of all times and he straight forwardly says this about Nas

But if he did say that by quote.. He doesnt represent every cat of our age group

Last edited:
its hot

hit 108 in SJ today.

tf.

nah, that's just a render I seen on Reddit.

this one is mine tho :D

IMG_20170901_100659_01~3.jpg

dope board. i've had a quickfire rapid for about a year now. might pick up some new caps for it.

TKL/nonumpad gang

first part kind of true tho, only older heads listening to Nas.
I mean he literally hasn't put out an album in a half a decade
That's like saying people listening to Magna Carta are behind the times....which they are

Yo, I just looked into and I realized I have flat feet.

This is wild.

But it explains my frequent plantar fasciitis.

Sosa mad underrated. His style smooth af too.

"The first bars i ever spit i scarred the game, since then all the jewels and the cars done changed"

Where the sign in sheet?

But seriously, do I need more supportive shoes for running now? That's probably why free runs killed me.

Man i have no idea tbh. Ive tried inserts, no inserts, ish dont really help either way.

Orthotics designed for you by an orthopedist is your best bet.

Flat feet is pretty common.

If you're Asian or you're a woman you likely have some form of flat feet

Where bwoy come from?.. Felt like they switched up his words like how media always does... No way how DMX and Pac on his list of all times and he straight forwardly says this about Nas

But if he did say that by quote.. He doesnt represent every cat of our age group

This mother ducker really say that ****? My man migos wear purses and NAS dropped illmatic as a teenager . Pretty much tells u everything about this gen

Back
Top Bottom