the thread about nothing...

IMG_1411.GIF
Jeepers Creepers..

I hate loud, obnoxious people.

Don't know why people find them funny or amusing. That's clown **** if you have talk over everyone, cut them off, and make jokes at the expense of someone in the room so they can get a laugh.

I thought flat feet and over pronating, the issue I had, had similar symptoms so thought they the same but google says no. Was there never an arch in your foot, even as a kid? I know some PTs will refer you to orthotics while some believe in the natural approach

I don't know. I'm not even 100% I have flat feet. I've just compared with pictures. I just know that there are times when the arch of my foot feels like it's being ripped apart when I flex it a certain way or particular movements and it's a pain.

I have flat feet and plantar fasciitis. What's kept it from flaring back up is spenco total support max insoles in my work boots and spenco iron man race insoles in my workout shoes. Also get a foot massage every other month or so if I have time

Last edited:
NBA 2k18 lookin kinda bad. Has some cool myplayer features, but damn the graphics and movements are a downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom