the thread about nothing...

recently got an iPad for my birthday :pimp:. Anyone know any good apps to download for it? Must needs?

hes not serious right.... he cant let keef bring him to that

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
My first true love was literature so i will return to that...lupe fiasco ends here...

25 more minutes til game time
smokin.gif

Big night for romo, dez, nicks pls
are you team carver from the league about nothing and forgot the draft?
Yeah, was busy
tired.gif

EDIT: But honestly my autodraft squad is better than half the teams that drafted lol

Last edited:
CampaignSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Lupe fiasco a *** *** ***** And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil ***** he is #300
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
2h Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my *****, go 4 that either. We kings not ******g savages and goons
Retweeted by CampaignSosa300

Talk wat u see Not what u hear #300
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
2h CampaignSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Lupe fiasco a *** *** ***** And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil ***** he is #300
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
2h Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
i love u lil bruh @ChiefKeef...i really really do from the bottom of my ******g heart. I know that street **** like the back of my hand.
Retweeted by CampaignSosa300

“@2Girls1Asante: RT @LupeFiasco you know what, **** my last tweets. Meet me on Madison Ave if you want hands @ChiefKeef” mother fake tweet
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

dis dude is way past ignorant :smh: :smh:

hes not serious right.... he cant let keef bring him to that

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
My first true love was literature so i will return to that...lupe fiasco ends here...
I dont knock him for that..but who knows with Lupe, seems like he's been on this retiring thing a good minute
smokin.gif

Yeah, was busy
tired.gif

EDIT: But honestly my autodraft squad is better than half the teams that drafted lol
I bet it is
grin.gif

lulz @ account being hacked.

never knew lupe moved heavy.
I'm surprised this ig'nant fool even attempted a backtrack, probably got a call...

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Yeah, was busy
tired.gif

I bet it is
grin.gif
I peeped everyone squad.. some should have been better off letting it auto draft
laugh.gif

But foreal, I got home at like 7:30 something and the draft was over.. I was confused, thought it started at 7:30
i really hate all this pre-game fluff just start the damn game
Seriously.. but game time
pimp.gif

Funny situation.

Met someone out of town. Keep in mind she lives 4 hours away from DC, so I didn't really expect it to go anywhere after the trip.

Text Convo

Her: 5PM: Hey
Me: 8PM: How was your train ride?
Her: 8PM: I said Hi to your A** and you ain't say nothing back. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T
Her: 8PM: Nah you good. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T.

The thing is, my phone was off, so I didn't get her text until I turned my phone back on. So I sent the "Train Ride" text after she sent the "I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T" text. So technically you should switch texts 3/4's order.

Just funny how upset she got because I waited 4 hours to text her.

Good lord Chicago is scary....152 people got killed this summer between June and August alone :wow: :smh: :x

These young dudes out here are so ignorant and have no respect for each other nor their families or younger relatives :smh: Yeah the system failed them but you gotta be accountable for your own actions at some point, it truly is depressing that it seems like a generation is being lost out there, RIP to that rapper JoJo nobody should go out like that especially that young. I wish dudes settled issues with their fists if something has to go down, no need for senseless gun violence, its a vicious circle and everyone will soon get caught up in it :smh:

On a brighter note, Giants are gonna stop Dallas tonight......but it'll be irrelevant b/c the Eagles got the NFC East on lock this year :smokin :smokin

She wasn't worth the time DC eff her broski

These damn false start penalties :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom