the thread about nothing...

im taking a ap course for social studies right now.Im thinking about dropping it but then again i dont

25 more minutes til game time :smokin

Big night for romo, dez, nicks pls

are you team carver from the league about nothing and forgot the draft?

Yeah, was busy |I

EDIT: But honestly my autodraft squad is better than half the teams that drafted lol
I bet it is >D
I peeped everyone squad.. some should have been better off letting it auto draft :lol:

But foreal, I got home at like 7:30 something and the draft was over.. I was confused, thought it started at 7:30

Alot of us were confused with the time.

I had alot of "issues" during the draft :lol:
Had to autodraft 3 rounds and the computer did me dirty

Useless *** fullbacks should have just given it to Murray I'd rather him carry than Vickers

Just bought a big bottle of Bombay. Gonna let it sit until I pick up a pack of that loud tomorrow.

you taylored??

Keep feeding nicks :pimp: that rook can't stay with him

yep :pimp:

Good lord Chicago is scary....152 people got killed this summer between June and August alone :wow: :smh: :x

These young dudes out here are so ignorant and have no respect for each other nor their families or younger relatives :smh: Yeah the system failed them but you gotta be accountable for your own actions at some point, it truly is depressing that it seems like a generation is being lost out there, RIP to that rapper JoJo nobody should go out like that especially that young. I wish dudes settled issues with their fists if something has to go down, no need for senseless gun violence, its a vicious circle and everyone will soon get caught up in it :smh:

On a brighter note, Giants are gonna stop Dallas tonight......but it'll be irrelevant b/c the Eagles got the NFC East on lock this year :smokin :smokin

Funny situation.
Met someone out of town. Keep in mind she lives 4 hours away from DC, so I didn't really expect it to go anywhere after the trip.
Text Convo
Her: 5PM: Hey
Me: 8PM: How was your train ride?
Her: 8PM: I said Hi to your A** and you ain't say nothing back. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T
Her: 8PM: Nah you good. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T.
The thing is, my phone was off, so I didn't get her text until I turned my phone back on. So I sent the "Train Ride" text after she sent the "I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T" text. So technically you should switch texts 3/4's order.
Just funny how upset she got because I waited 4 hours to text her.
My reply:

Maybe you had a bad day. It is cool we all have them. Still no need for the disrespect. I was at work, where I don't get service. But if that is worth deleting the number so be it.

Her: K

:lol: K's kill me

:pimp:

Arrived at FedEx location
SOUTH HACKENSACK, NJ
Shipment Dates
Ship date Sep 5, 2012
Estimated delivery Sep 7, 2012

JJ with that stealth like speedy shipping this go-round .......... :pimp:

Chief Keef probably aint makin it out of 2012 alive :smh:

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/05/chief-keef-threatens-lupe-fiasco/

We don't need people like him in this world.

Chief Keef is working hard to dig himself into a hole after signing his recent deal with Interscope Records. Earlier in the day the Chicago rapper seemed to laugh off the tragic shooting death of rival rapper Lil Jojo and now he's taken aim at Lupe Fiasco. During an interview last week Lupe admitted that he's scared of the culture that young rappers like Chief Keef promote in Chitown--considering the city's alarming murder rate--and apparently Keef missed the point completely.

In a tweet on Wednesday (September 5) he had this to say: "Lupe fiasco a ^$& &ss n---a And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil %#^$* he is #300." Lupe made it clear he was taking no personal shots at the young rapper, but the tweet set off a series of exchanges between the two of them on Twitter.

Over an hour after the initial tweet, another message from Keef read that his account has been hacked, but there has been no confirmation.

lyin *** $%^&*(

still a good move 'cause it means someone got in his ear and told him going at lupe wasn't a good move.

Funny situation.
Met someone out of town. Keep in mind she lives 4 hours away from DC, so I didn't really expect it to go anywhere after the trip.
Text Convo
Her: 5PM: Hey
Me: 8PM: How was your train ride?
Her: 8PM: I said Hi to your A** and you ain't say nothing back. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T
Her: 8PM: Nah you good. I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T.
The thing is, my phone was off, so I didn't get her text until I turned my phone back on. So I sent the "Train Ride" text after she sent the "I AM DELETING YOUR SH*T" text. So technically you should switch texts 3/4's order.
Just funny how upset she got because I waited 4 hours to text her.
My reply:

Maybe you had a bad day. It is cool we all have them. Still no need for the disrespect. I was at work, where I don't get service. But if that is worth deleting the number so be it.

Her: K

:lol: K's kill me

i hate that shiiii

i type a complete sentence & you reply K

:rolleyes

Chief Keef is working hard to dig himself into a hole after signing his recent deal with Interscope Records. Earlier in the day the Chicago rapper seemed to laugh off the tragic shooting death of rival rapper Lil Jojo and now he's taken aim at Lupe Fiasco. During an interview last week Lupe admitted that he's scared of the culture that young rappers like Chief Keef promote in Chitown--considering the city's alarming murder rate--and apparently Keef missed the point completely.

In a tweet on Wednesday (September 5) he had this to say: "Lupe fiasco a ^$& &ss n---a And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil %#^$* he is #300." Lupe made it clear he was taking no personal shots at the young rapper, but the tweet set off a series of exchanges between the two of them on Twitter.

Over an hour after the initial tweet, another message from Keef read that his account has been hacked, but there has been no confirmation.

lyin *** $%^&*(

still a good move 'cause it means someone got in his ear and told him going at lupe wasn't a good move.

u think he woulda knew that off top tho.... shows how young fam really is

For those at the top, the rewards are incredible. A popular model on a large cam site can generate [COLOR=#red]over $40,000 in a single month.[/COLOR] There are multiple revenue streams for a cam star, including group chats, but for many the goal is to find a "whale," an online sugar daddy who might spend $20,000 a month on you or, even better, a member of "the platinum club" — the high-net worth fans who spend more than $100,000 a year.

link

$15 a minute :x
brb finding web cam

lyin *** $%^&*(

u think he woulda knew that off top tho.... shows how young fam really is

someone posted he won't see 17. i thought lil homie was like 18 or 19. not a fan of his music but he should chill before he throws away a possibly bright future....this game is disappointing.

i really feel some kind of way about complex's coverage of lil jojo/chief keefs beef. i know its trending, but it seems like them fools just want to hype the whole thing up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom