the thread about nothing...

Wow what in the world......
Chief Keef probably aint makin it out of 2012 alive
mean.gif
Seems that way. When you act like this someone is going to try and make a name off of you. This is nuts.

rain ruined my notebook. I got like 8 lines that are still wet on every sheet in the notebook. Got to go back and use the hairdryer on them.

Chief Keef probably aint makin it out of 2012 alive :smh:

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/05/chief-keef-threatens-lupe-fiasco/

We don't need people like him in this world.

Chief Keef is working hard to dig himself into a hole after signing his recent deal with Interscope Records. Earlier in the day the Chicago rapper seemed to laugh off the tragic shooting death of rival rapper Lil Jojo and now he's taken aim at Lupe Fiasco. During an interview last week Lupe admitted that he's scared of the culture that young rappers like Chief Keef promote in Chitown--considering the city's alarming murder rate--and apparently Keef missed the point completely.

In a tweet on Wednesday (September 5) he had this to say: "Lupe fiasco a ^$& &ss n---a And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil %#^$* he is #300." Lupe made it clear he was taking no personal shots at the young rapper, but the tweet set off a series of exchanges between the two of them on Twitter.

Kids like Keef aren't the real problem, it's the whole culture that they grow up in. They're just by products of a morally corrupted culture which in turn is a product of a system designed for kids like this to fail even before they're born.

Last edited:
Kids like Keef aren't the real problem, it's the whole culture that they grow up in. They're just by products of a morally corrupted culture which in turn is a product of a system designed for kids like this to fail even before they're born.

eggzactly

its pretty sad too. but i dont think it will ever change

Last edited:
The very sad truth.

eggzactly

its pretty sad too. but i dont think it will ever change

Naw you're right, they aren't THE problem, but they are a big problem, which results in 500 deaths per year in Chicago, 300+ in Baltimore ect....Its depressing really

Chief Keef probably aint makin it out of 2012 alive :smh:

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/09/05/chief-keef-threatens-lupe-fiasco/

We don't need people like him in this world.

Chief Keef is working hard to dig himself into a hole after signing his recent deal with Interscope Records. Earlier in the day the Chicago rapper seemed to laugh off the tragic shooting death of rival rapper Lil Jojo and now he's taken aim at Lupe Fiasco. During an interview last week Lupe admitted that he's scared of the culture that young rappers like Chief Keef promote in Chitown--considering the city's alarming murder rate--and apparently Keef missed the point completely.

In a tweet on Wednesday (September 5) he had this to say: "Lupe fiasco a ^$& &ss n---a And wen I see him I'ma smack him like da lil %#^$* he is #300." Lupe made it clear he was taking no personal shots at the young rapper, but the tweet set off a series of exchanges between the two of them on Twitter.

Over an hour after the initial tweet, another message from Keef read that his account has been hacked, but there has been no confirmation.

lyin *** $%^&*(

Back
Top Bottom