the thread about nothing...

Them Chi town fools bout to get done up like they did all those goons in Miami, dade county, and palm beach county.

I doubt it. These guys been killing each other for years now. I can remember at least 3 weekends this year where 40+ people got shot up there. This one person isn't going to make any changes happen. He was part of the problem.

mean.gif
females never own up to ****, like really *****
mean.gif
mean.gif

adobe flash is such a pain at this point
mean.gif

i hope lupe makes it out alright
... He may be on some OTHER lately, but Lupe got some dudes out here in the streets too....

:smh: females never own up to ****, like really ***** :smh: :smh:

adobe flash is such a pain at this point :smh:

... He may be on some OTHER lately, but Lupe got some dudes out here in the streets too....

Yeah dog, I remember back in the day hearing that Lupe was in the streets a lil something, back when he used to mess with Stack Bundles

Yeah dog, I remember back in the day hearing that Lupe was in the streets a lil something, back when he used to mess with Stack Bundles
He used to be in the West Side pretty often, I mean he grew up there but it wasn't one of the, "Oh thats where Lu from" and he was never out...I mean I was in HS during the F&F mixtape days and young but I would see him out in Humboldt Park with the Ricans, spotted em out by Madison and Pulaski when I would hit some shoe spots, alwasy saw him by Uprise, he would show his face outside he wasn't couped up... 

:smh: females never own up to ****, like really ***** :smh: :smh:

adobe flash is such a pain at this point :smh:

lupe def has goon in the streets .....

Chi super hot :lol: then people get mad why we make jokes about it :lol:

better be careful cold city, wouldnt want anything to happen to that FF team of yours

This shampoo feels and smells amazing, been getting complements all week. 10/10 will make another purchase.
Word? I use the regular one but I don't really like the smell and never received any compliments. I didn't even think shampoo scent was strong enough to last more than an hour after use
nerd.gif

Did anybody here ever liked the Doritos 3D
Doritos-3DTP.jpg
The jalepeno and cheddar ones of these>>>>>>>>>>>Every other dorito ever
who has the better GIF collection...

Lil B...

or Camron?
Its a tie
Finally about to get my resume lined with with my major. Hopefully I can land an entry level gig as a Help Desk Tech in the next 6 months to start my career in the IT field.
Good luck man
eek.gif

One of Chief Keef's rivals, Lil Jojo was killed. The guy's older brother bragged on video about having sex with Chief Keef's mom last week.
mean.gif
eek.gif

One of Chief Keef's rivals, Lil Jojo was killed. The guy's older brother bragged on video about having sex with Chief Keef's mom last week.
mean.gif
That's that **** he don't like
mean.gif
A+. But wow this is nuts I honestly cant believe what I just read
mean.gif
females never own up to ****, like really *****
mean.gif
mean.gif

adobe flash is such a pain at this point
mean.gif

I remember this too. I had to do some research when I found out they were best friends and lived together. Couldnt believe it at first then I got to googling.

right now have a beard and short hair..... bout to switch up shave the beard and grow the hair out :pimp: :pimp:

This shampoo feels and smells amazing, been getting complements all week. 10/10 will make another purchase.

Word? I use the regular one but I don't really like the smell and never received any compliments. I didn't even think shampoo scent was strong enough to last more than an hour after use :nerd:

i aint eem shower in the morning

Back
Top Bottom