the thread about nothing...

Had to go outside for a few minutes I lost it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BAWSE!!!!

A Nepalese farmer who was bitten by a venomous snake took revenge by sinking his teeth into the reptile and killing it, police said on Thursday.

Mohamed Salmo Miya was farming near his village 200 kilometres (125 miles) southeast of Kathmandu when he encountered the deadly common cobra, district police chief Uma Prasad Chatrubedi told AFP.

"A farmer in Bardanga village has killed a white cobra with his teeth out of anger," he said. "The snake bit him while he was working in his paddy field on Tuesday evening and the man chased it and killed it."

Miya was treated at a local clinic and is recovering at home.

"I was very angry after the snake bit into me. Then I followed the snake, grabbed it and bit it to death," the 55-year-old told the Nepali-language Annapurna Post.

"I could have killed it with a stick but I was mad with anger and wanted to take revenge. I killed it with my teeth."

Good! I always say that snakes need to fall back. What possible reason could that have for biting somebody? Because they're scared? Whats to be scared of when you're a 8 foot long constrictor, or have 4 inch long venomous fangs. Snakes are ******* point blank period

So if someone just walks into your home, you're not going to do anything about it?

dog their home is outside. If I stick my hand into a nest, I expect to get bit. But if I'm just walking outside and somebody just bites me because I walked to close to them, then they are completely in the wrong

ya'll serious? it's an animal. it doesn't live by the logic you do.

I'm making a "motivation" music playlist. You know, when you feeling a little down, or need some motivation, songs to give you that kick. Got a little KiD CuDi, "Power Circle", etc. Any suggestions? Doesn't matter the genre.
I've made that same type of playlist but I called it Hype.

Here are all the songs that are in that playlist.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Here are my favs. from the playlist.

does LIL B really think he can beat KD 1 on 1 ? ***** hilarious. KD said shutup yo
brah...

lil b would be raining #basedTreys on KD...

shooting them from half court, closing his eyes and letting the swag take over...

lil b...

:pimp: :pimp:

:wow:

One of Chief Keef's rivals, Lil Jojo was killed. The guy's older brother bragged on video about having sex with Chief Keef's mom last week. :smh:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]been playing this all day so simple, yet so
pimp.gif

tumblr_lx2btdG7go1qejbiro1_500.jpg

instacopped

Dude has 4 tats and couldnt find a better place to put them besides his neck and forehead,smfh. I like the beat but that flow was terrible.

Sidenote: "Thread About Nothing" > Twitter. And this is coming from a guy with 43K (word 
laugh.gif
tired.gif
) tweets. 

Back
Top Bottom