the thread about nothing...

traded raptor 7s from dmp pack for wolf grey 5s....

horrible trade imo ...those v's are bunz

Im a 5 fan and honestly i don't get a chance to wear my jordans anymore so I gave my cousin a break. If you think that's a bad deal, I passed on the concords and took the wolf greys. mj shrug

edit: it's all a matter of opinion. the way you feel about the trade I made is how I feel about 16s for i.e 11s.

i figured that :lol: most people hate the xi low ie's :lol:

they okay, but for og 16s no thanks. i run in my grey i.e.s

I got the XVIs for cheap on Ebay, no box, no shrouds. I just realized I have 3 pairs of IEs lol.

I rarely buy shoes, just because me and my homie trade kicks all the time, and sometimes just give each other shoes. He just recently gave me a pair of VNDS 2000 Concords for free, and a pair of 2001 Bred XIs (they were pretty killed, but I was able to fix them up a little bit)

Last edited:
Da Drought 3 Disk 1 or 2 ? what do yall think is better i gotta go with disk 1 "Seat Down Low" is just too tough even though they all are

cant pick both disc were :pimp:.....

its ****** up if you took all the "bad" songs from d3 they would poop all over d4' entire tracklisting :smh:

Do it man, they love the attention. They are very giving if you catch my drift. Just feel her out and make sure she isn't bat **** crazy first.
dont have my own spot, so im not trying to bring a lady like her when i have housemates
laugh.gif
suggest watching a football gm together at her place? or should i just do the whole lets get a drink together deal? trying to live this milf fantasy out

also, how do ya quote with multiple response in one quote
Yeah just go get a drink ,hint you have roommates , guaranteed she will just end up taking you to her place. Dress decent, be confident and upfront not shy . Those chicks want a stud not a little boy. 

*nested quotes option in the settings

This dude is trolling us
Alaska
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

You are correct! Now which state are you picking? Haha I'm not trolling, there are 49 states to choose from (since I said it was not NY) and I think only 8-10 have been guessed so far

Another hint...its not in the South or the East....

hyped for the start of this NFL season

specially cuz it means were that much closer to the NBA season
smokin.gif
Worst logic ever
???

having sports on every night >not having sports on every night

haters-power-ranger.gif

don't be mad you were never good at bball bruh
laugh.gif
:lol: True enough about the sports on every night.

But dont disrespect football as being just a pacifier until NBA rolls around.

And I played both sports in HS equally as well
laugh.gif
I just liked football more.

Can I get some help guys. I got Marshall but my boy has Fitzgerald. Who would you rather have this season?

In not in a PPR league.

Here is my scoring system for receivers.

Re2P Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReFD Receiving First Down 1 point
ReTD Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = .1 points for every 1 ReYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 115+ ReYd

I don't know how Fitz is gonna do because of the OLine and the shaky QB situation. Marshall is reunited with Cutler but he has other good receivers on that team who he's sharing the ball with.

Help me out. Thanks.

Hundred round drum sound like round of applause

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANH

Back
Top Bottom