the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m8jyvswW6X1qa6qhko1_500.jpg

BAWSE!!!!

A Nepalese farmer who was bitten by a venomous snake took revenge by sinking his teeth into the reptile and killing it, police said on Thursday.

Mohamed Salmo Miya was farming near his village 200 kilometres (125 miles) southeast of Kathmandu when he encountered the deadly common cobra, district police chief Uma Prasad Chatrubedi told AFP.

"A farmer in Bardanga village has killed a white cobra with his teeth out of anger," he said. "The snake bit him while he was working in his paddy field on Tuesday evening and the man chased it and killed it."

Miya was treated at a local clinic and is recovering at home.

"I was very angry after the snake bit into me. Then I followed the snake, grabbed it and bit it to death," the 55-year-old told the Nepali-language Annapurna Post.

"I could have killed it with a stick but I was mad with anger and wanted to take revenge. I killed it with my teeth."

BAWSE!!!!

A Nepalese farmer who was bitten by a venomous snake took revenge by sinking his teeth into the reptile and killing it, police said on Thursday.

Mohamed Salmo Miya was farming near his village 200 kilometres (125 miles) southeast of Kathmandu when he encountered the deadly common cobra, district police chief Uma Prasad Chatrubedi told AFP.

"A farmer in Bardanga village has killed a white cobra with his teeth out of anger," he said. "The snake bit him while he was working in his paddy field on Tuesday evening and the man chased it and killed it."

"I was very angry after the snake bit into me. Then I followed the snake, grabbed it and bit it to death," the 55-year-old told the Nepali-language Annapurna Post.

"I could have killed it with a stick but I was mad with anger and wanted to take revenge. I killed it with my teeth."

Good! I always say that snakes need to fall back. What possible reason could that have for biting somebody? Because they're scared? Whats to be scared of when you're a 8 foot long constrictor, or have 4 inch long venomous fangs. Snakes are ******* point blank period

"Versace shirt, Jesus laying on the chest

Man I swear Big did it the best, I mean

Nas did it fresh, Jay did it fresh, I mean

Ye did it fresh, but man Big did it the best

And I was so impressed that I went and got ten

Now I'm stunting on these ****** cause I couldn't back then

Rose gold, yellow gold, a couple platinum

And I wear them all at once, I ain't trying to match them

I remember bumping Mac 10 and that deuce in the corner

Scraping up for a sandwich and a soda

Now my strength is up and I'm dangling chains off my shoulders

But no Jesus piece on mine, cause at times I feel ashamed

For the reason that I rhyme

And they say, because I'm Muslim I shouldn't think about the shine

Or even put it in a rhyme

It's better things I could talk about or put my money towards

But for now, I'mma wear these ten chains and floss"

LMAO :smh:..i think my roomate thinks I was fapping when he walked in..all I did was move real quick at the same time he was walking in the room lol..I just left after that

Haven't been on NT a lot lately and I'm seeing things about Tyrone. I missed the joke. Can my NT fambs fill me in?

BAWSE!!!!

Good! I always say that snakes need to fall back. What possible reason could that have for biting somebody? Because they're scared? Whats to be scared of when you're a 8 foot long constrictor, or have 4 inch long venomous fangs. Snakes are ******* point blank period

So if someone just walks into your home, you're not going to do anything about it?

Wiscanson word to t-pain

i remember one time i took a nap in the afternoon. woke up, sun was still out, clock said 7:00 and thought i was late for work. it was 7pm :smh:

BAWSE!!!!

So if someone just walks into your home, you're not going to do anything about it?

dog their home is outside. If I stick my hand into a nest, I expect to get bit. But if I'm just walking outside and somebody just bites me because I walked to close to them, then they are completely in the wrong

Back
Top Bottom