the thread about nothing...

traded raptor 7s from dmp pack for wolf grey 5s....

I say this from stricly from an og colorway purest pov.....that was dumb.

IMO OG colorways >>>>> any ridiciulous, limited cw out.

horrible trade imo ...those v's are bunz

I traded a pair of OG black/red XVI's for these

The XVI's used to be my grail regardless of colorway, but now I only want the cherrywoods

Last edited:
Currently talking to a married woman, I mean she's going through a divorce and I kinda feel guilty but the yambs are A1 and I'm hooked :smh:

Bunch of fatties hitting me up on POF this week :x

Really just trying to find a cute chick to buy me sneaks and other tangibles in exchange for the BBC 8)

:rofl:

Im a 5 fan and honestly i don't get a chance to wear my jordans anymore so I gave my cousin a break. If you think that's a bad deal, I passed on the concords and took the wolf greys. mj shrug

edit: it's all a matter of opinion. the way you feel about the trade I made is how I feel about 16s for i.e 11s.

Last edited:
Do it man, they love the attention. They are very giving if you catch my drift. Just feel her out and make sure she isn't bat **** crazy first.

dont have my own spot, so im not trying to bring a lady like her when i have housemates :lol: suggest watching a football gm together at her place? or should i just do the whole lets get a drink together deal? trying to live this milf fantasy out

also, how do ya quote with multiple response in one quote

Last edited:
Finally about to get my resume lined with with my major. Hopefully I can land an entry level gig as a Help Desk Tech in the next 6 months to start my career in the IT field.

Im a 5 fan and honestly i don't get a chance to wear my jordans anymore so I gave my cousin a break. If you think that's a bad deal, I passed on the concords and took the wolf greys. mj shrug

edit: it's all a matter of opinion. the way you feel about the trade I made is how I feel about 16s for i.e 11s.

i figured that :lol: most people hate the xi low ie's :lol:

This dude is trolling us

Alaska
Alabama
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

i figured that :lol: most people hate the xi low ie's :lol:

they okay, but for og 16s no thanks. i run in my grey i.e.s

Da Drought 3 Disk 1 or 2 ? what do yall think is betteri gotta go with disk 1 "Seat Down Low" is just too tough even though they all are

Back
Top Bottom