the thread about nothing...

You shouldn't have even responded.

agreed, cluckers are gonna cluck and boppers are gonna bop. you allowed shawty to get even more outtaline with her reply back to you.
He gave her a simple explanation and she chose to continue to act dumb. Not big enough to feel like she got over on him, or he's going to dwell on it

It's not like he's begging her to believe him. He said his peace, I doubt he's worried either way
laugh.gif

You are right. I don't care if she accepts what I said or not, I was just being real as to why it took me so long to reply.

I didn't reply hoping she would "take me back" or anything like that. But I damn sure didn't want her to think she could talk to me any type of way.

But like you said, it ain't that serious. She lives 4 hours away. But I simply wanted to keep her at arm's distance just in case she came to DC you know.

No east or south/south east states or Hawaii

Leaves us with
Central, Midwest and West states...

You are right. I don't care if she accepts what I said or not, I was just being real as to why it took me so long to reply.

I didn't reply hoping she would "take me back" or anything like that. But I damn sure didn't want her to think she could talk to me any type of way.

But like you said, it ain't that serious. She lives 4 hours away. But I simply wanted to keep her at arm's distance just in case she came to DC you know.
Exactly. I tell you the truth because that's my character not to satisfy your insecurities...my job isn't to prove it to you. If you dont take my word then so be it...It's not a lost on either side

For those at the top, the rewards are incredible. A popular model on a large cam site can generate [COLOR=#red]over $40,000 in a single month.[/COLOR] There are multiple revenue streams for a cam star, including group chats, but for many the goal is to find a "whale," an online sugar daddy who might spend $20,000 a month on you or, even better, a member of "the platinum club" — the high-net worth fans who spend more than $100,000 a year.

link

$15 a minute :x
brb finding web cam

20k a month is more than a 100k a year....

Back
Top Bottom