the thread about nothing...

Upside to being the worst team in the league? Cheap merchandise [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I'm happy that my professor made us do an unconventional book report and I chose Tuesdays with Morrie. I ended up buying another book by the same author. I've never been a big reader but this book has me really interested in it.

Been cutting my own hair since '03 when I was 19. Whatever money I've saved, I've probably spent on fast food. My barber charged $7 back then, which sounds incredibly inexpensive now after hearing some of these prices. 20 for a cut plus tip? Lol

How do you guys cut the back of your head?

7/10x I can do it without looking, but I have a mirror on my right side as well as one in front and I can hold a mirror and look at it or any reflection to edge or fade the back.

Been cutting my own hair since '03 when I was 19. Whatever money I've saved, I've probably spent on fast food. My barber charged $7 back then, which sounds incredibly inexpensive now after hearing some of these prices. 20 for a cut plus tip? Lol

$30-$40 a cut is pretty standard in LA and surrounding areas not including tip.

7/10x I can do it without looking, but I have a mirror on my right side as well as one in front and I can hold a mirror and look at it or any reflection to edge or fade the back.
$30-$40 a cut is pretty standard in LA and surrounding areas not including tip.

Ya just cutting the back i can do without a mirror most of the time. I use 2 mirrors to line the back and if i feel like giving myself a taper which most times i say f it and dont lol. Only on the sides these days

Just enough. I'm sure it is an old whip where they know just enough to where they need to go. Times are hard for some people. I wouldn't laugh at that.

My barber just raised his prices to 20$ three weeks ago from 15$. I used to just give him 20$ but now idk what I'm gonna do. Having to always carry singles and stuff.

Just gound a "Great Clips" by my girls house $16 hair cut = $20 and im good. Not the best but when other places charge $24 for a hair cut...na

morning tan

Lets get this week going. Had one of the best weekends ive had in a while. Took the pup around harbor east on sunday...crazy just taking the dog i met so many people. I could have gone and just walked around and met 0 people but everyone stopped to pet the doodle.

They let you log in online at the one by my girl that i go to. It's literally 1 min away. Just log in online says 5 min wait then leave and wait in store for like 3 mins. Its nice...but granted the haircuts are hit or miss

Me. Always some scenario where I'm going to be murdered and cant move

In Sigmund Freud's "The Interpretation of Dreams" this could be interpreted as your inability to face a problem or avoidance of something important. Or even fear of your own mortality on a subconscious level.

We only remember about 5% of our dreams (long-term) bc our brain wouldn't be able to handle such a lucid state of mind during sleep once awake. Crazy!

The biscuits are the best.

Its incredibly bad for u but i have it maybe once a month because its so good

i seen they had an "apokolypse" biscuit....looked like high blood pressure on a biscuit

Should come with a LifeAlert jic. It's shamefully delicious though.

Back
Top Bottom