the thread about nothing...

how much does your barber charge for a hair part? Is $5 reasonable on top of a $20 haircut plus tax

I'll never understand how choosing the 2.97 utensil tray as opposed to the 5.97 tray is cheap. Plus it doesn't match... I'm like who cares if it doesn't match.

it's a $5 add on at my place

But in all honesty... They shouldnt be charging u extra for that. If you were getting a design thats one thing but a part? Nah they buggin

so there's going to be a new series on Fox called "Beat Shazam" where you have to guess the song before Shazam.....

they're really starting to run out of TV show ideas :lol:

My brother cuts my hair.

Saving 10-15$ a month makes the frugal side of me feel good :lol:

Going to try something new.. Anytime I have a craving for a beer or wine or some kind of cocktail, I'll just drink a glass of water..

Let's see how long I go without alcohol..

Going to try something new.. Anytime I have a craving for a beer or wine or some kind of cocktail, I'll just drink a glass of water..

Let's see how long I go without alcohol..

I'll try this too

Came in here to say I can hold my breath for 2:37secs

Just had a soccer game with 1 sub after being on my feet for 10hrs at work :lol: Im beat. Still won doe

Waking up at 5am tomorrow to take my flight. One week at the head quarters. Let's hope they don't ask me to be there for two weeks in a row :x

Good side is I get to eat wtv i want for a week without counting my money since it's on the company.

I get salon haircuts.

I got skin tags on my neck and haven't trusted a barber since.

I feel like ppl don't really tip barbers. Cuz I tip all the time and every time I tip them they act surprised [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom