the thread about nothing...

My pet peeve is when the barber stops cutting to text on his phone. Bro, I been waiting for a cut for over an hr. I have places to be.

Or when other people want to talk to him while I'm in the chair totally forgetting he's at work and he's currently busy..
This one especially. I had a dude actually have the barber go outside to look at something in this dude's car because dude kept insisting. I was sitting there ready to just walk out hair half cut and all. If I am paying you to cut my hair that is all that should be going on.

0205_diddy_wi-1.jpg

Currently watching the latest Ghostbusters movie,  it's not bad.

I think I'm just easily entertained lol.

Yeah, I think I'm just reaching the final act. I lost interest during the middle of the film.

My boy sent a follow up email to an employer after the interview from his commerce use email address by accident

Should he be worried about not getting the job?? 

Or when other people want to talk to him while I'm in the chair totally forgetting he's at work and he's currently busy..
This one especially. I had a dude actually have the barber go outside to look at something in this dude's car because dude kept insisting. I was sitting there ready to just walk out hair half cut and all. If I am paying you to cut my hair that is all that should be going on.

That's grounds to get a new barber or go to a new shop.

Lol, I really was mad at my barber today, but he actually gave me the best haircut he's ever given me so he's forgiven

I tip the barber $5 but I honestly don't know how much is a haircut though..

I been paying $15 haircut + $5 tip for a decade now..

When i use to go to the barber i was paying 20. 17 for cut and beard...id just make it an even 20. Now i just say **** it and cut my hair 1/2 guard and give myself a taper on the sides and line my beard.

Back
Top Bottom