the thread about nothing...

My barber just raised his prices to 20$ three weeks ago from 15$. I used to just give him 20$ but now idk what I'm gonna do. Having to always carry singles and stuff.

My barber used to charge $16 and I would throw him a $20. Now they raised there price to $18. I either give him $23 or $25 ( depending if I have 1's or not. Haven't been to great clips in years. I would cut my own hair but I'd rather pay someone else to do it

9cf696f2f7f4e3297eadb73881273cae.jpg

I'd like to find a a cheap place to get a haircut that actually knows how to cut hair. I don't think that's even possible these days.

My boy sent a follow up email to an employer after the interview from his commerce use email address by accident

Should he be worried about not getting the job?? 
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

I don't think so except if the commerce makes it that he has interest conflict with the work. If not, even if he didn't mention it, he can make up a small excuse as to why he didnt mention it and how it is irrelevant to his application.

Tough to say with no details on the story

You know what makes me feel good? Eating breakfast at a restaurant when I'm on vacation. No alarms to wake me, no time I have to finish by, just taking my time in the morning with no aim. It feels like faux retirement for a minute 
laugh.gif

You know what makes me feel good? Eating breakfast at a restaurant when I'm on vacation. No alarms to wake me, no time I have to finish by, just taking my time in the morning with no aim. It feels like faux retirement for a minute 
laugh.gif
Man, that does feel amazing. 

When I went to Maui for my honeymoon. I remember waking up walking to the cafe down the street and enjoying breakfast outside. Truly enjoyed every breakfast meal and I normally don't eat breakfast lol

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

You know what makes me feel good? Eating breakfast at a restaurant when I'm on vacation. No alarms to wake me, no time I have to finish by, just taking my time in the morning with no aim. It feels like faux retirement for a minute :lol: .

This is too true.

Me and my girl were having this convo because saturday we slept in until 9 got up and made a huge breakfast and just chilled until like noon. It was the greatest feeling ever.

This is the first time since I've started working (I'm 21 and been officially "working" since 18) that I want a vacation. Like an actual vacation on a cruise or something nice, I usually never cared for that type of stuff but I feel as though I deserve it. I told my girl that next year we can try to book a cruise once the baby is born and a few months old.

I swear the Post Office that delivers my mail sucks. 

Updated tracking at 8:30 and said "Out for delivery"

Updated at 8:45 saying "Undeliverable at address and returning to sender"
mad.gif

So now I'm on hold waiting for customer service. I entered a request to have the package re-delivered for tomorrow, but Idk how I can track or confirm that it will be re-delivered.

I've had nothing but issues with this post office since moving out here. Annoying.

Last edited:
This is the first time since I've started working (I'm 21 and been officially "working" since 18) that I want a vacation. Like an actual vacation on a cruise or something nice, I usually never cared for that type of stuff but I feel as though I deserve it. I told my girl that next year we can try to book a cruise once the baby is born and a few months old.

Few months old? Better get a babysitter. Babies eat every couple of hours. You aren't going to have time to do **** if you bring the baby with you on a cruise. Or you will but wifey ain't going to get no rest. She'll be up all hours in the middle of the night feeding him/her. Congratulations on the baby though. As tough as it is, it's the best feeing ever

Back
Top Bottom