the thread about nothing...

This is the first time since I've started working (I'm 21 and been officially "working" since 18) that I want a vacation. Like an actual vacation on a cruise or something nice, I usually never cared for that type of stuff but I feel as though I deserve it. I told my girl that next year we can try to book a cruise once the baby is born and a few months old.

Few months old? Better get a babysitter. Babies eat every couple of hours. You aren't going to have time to do **** if you bring the baby with you on a cruise. Or you will but wifey ain't going to get no rest. She'll be up all hours in the middle of the night feeding him/her. Congratulations on the baby though. As tough as it is, it's the best feeing ever
I'll pass if we have to get a baby sitter, I guess it really depends on how the baby is. We honestly came to the conclusion that we don't mind bringing our kid with us on vacations and cruises even if they're young. I'd want to enjoy it as a whole family. Time will tell though.

Cleaned the asian grocery out 8)

I swear the Post Office that delivers my mail sucks. 

Updated tracking at 8:30 and said "Out for delivery"

Updated at 8:45 saying "Undeliverable at address and returning to sender">:

So now I'm on hold waiting for customer service. I entered a request to have the package re-delivered for tomorrow, but Idk how I can track or confirm that it will be re-delivered.

I've had nothing but issues with this post office since moving out here. Annoying.

bruh don't even get me started :lol:

THE WORST

Bro delivery people are some of the worst.

Ill get a package and tracking will say "out for delivery" but i get no notice in my mailbox. Tracking says its at the post office. So i go pick it up. The next day i get the pick up slip in the mailbox with the date from the day before... :smh:

Finally got through with Customer Service. Confirmed that the package is already back to the sender 
mad.gif
 But the weird thing is, they confirmed that the address was correct and not sure when they marked it as undeliverable.

So, I updated the seller hoping they re-send the package and ensure the address is visible and accurate the second time around.

I also found out the seller sent out the shoes as "Media Mail" and not Priority like they listed 
mad.gif

End rant. 

From all the delivery services out there I hate FedEx the most. I'm actually waiting for a package and they weren't able to deliver it on Saturday. So they are gonna try again the next business day. Which is today. But these fools ain't gonna attempt a delivery till Tuesday . Idk man, smh.

Last edited:
In my experience, if it's a package I need to sign for, it's a hassle because either I'm not home or I don't hear the doorbell lol. If it's any other kind of package they just leave it wherever and that's fine

In my experience, if it's a package I need to sign for, it's a hassle because either I'm not home or I don't hear the doorbell lol. If it's any other kind of package they just leave it wherever and that's fine

My exact predicament. It needs a signature

At my old spot i knew the UPS driver. Id just call him when i had a package coming and hed hold it and swing by the crib after his route

Back
Top Bottom