the thread about nothing...

Goodnight

If someone told you that you would have money beyond your wildest dreams and become in charge of a billion dollar corporation but you would begin to age in dog years and look permanently on drugs would you do it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

If someone told you that you would have money beyond your wildest dreams and become in charge of a billion dollar corporation but you would begin to age in dog years and look permanently on drugs would you do it [emoji]129300[/emoji]

No.

If just looks would age then...yes.
If physically I would age as well then... hell no.
I would'nt even get a decade to enjoy my newfound wealth.

Last edited:
Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery :smh:
Cardiovascular disease runs in my family and the oldest man on my dads side only made it to 73 years old.

My dad was in a bodybuilding show 2 years ago...works out like a crazy person and is very healthy and still has blockage in a main artery. Can't out work genetics i suppose. He finds out friday if its a stint or heart surgery to mitigate the blockage.

Mortality is a stray thing man. Makes life look so unimportant when these things happen. Like im over here worried about what...yeezys....the skins draft....the wiz losing.....my soccer schedule...nothing seems to matter now.

Mortality is a stray thing man. Makes life look so unimportant when these things happen. Like im over here worried about what...yeezys....the skins draft....the wiz losing.....my soccer schedule...nothing seems to matter now.

Im glad i got to that point.

Its like when youre driving on the highway.
Clothes...sports...material things...social media...television....all that is in my peripheral

The road in front of me....the real life ****.....is what im really focused on and what really matters.

Hope your pops has a successful surgery

Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery :smh:
Cardiovascular disease runs in my family and the oldest man on my dads side only made it to 73 years old.

My dad was in a bodybuilding show 2 years ago...works out like a crazy person and is very healthy and still has blockage in a main artery. Can't out work genetics i suppose. He finds out friday if its a stint or heart surgery to mitigate the blockage.

[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Stay up fam. Prayers...you know NT fam got you if you need to vent

Just found out my dad might have to have heart surgery
mean.gif

Prayers to your Dad, you and the rest of your family.

PM me if you need to vent.

Appreciate it fambs

They are putting a camera in to look at the artery on friday. Then they can tell how bad the blockage is and if it will be a stint or bypass surgery.

Back
Top Bottom